19 - Stealing Spoons

Hi! Semi-important announcement! I have deleted Sick Day, my Destiel fanfiction, because of its lack of reads. I'm thinking of deleting Charlie Meets Cas so JUST SO YOU KNOW if you LIKE THAT FANFICTION maybe you can share it with friends, get others to read it, etc. because I will be DELETING IT near the end of summer holiday if not.
If you haven't read it yet, please do! It is only about five or six chapters and won't take you very long to read.
Thanks again!!
Please enjoy this really REALLY short chapter (sorry, sorry!)
----------------------------------------------

This had to be one of the most ridiculous thing Luci had ever done. Stealing a spoon? Actually, make that THE most ridiculous thing.

But it was also extremely important.

He the line to get food. Luci grabbed his usual soggy ham sandwich and milk carton along with a scoop of half-burnt, half-undercooked peas and carrots. Then at the end of the line was the utensils. Luci casually took one, "accidentially" dropped it on the floor, grabbed another out of the container, and quickly picked the one up off the floor. Looking innocent enough since nobody noticed that instead of putting the falled spoon back Luci snuck it into his pocket and made a beeline for the table he and Jeffrey sat at.

"Got the spoon?" He asked and Luci nodded, patting his front pocket. Jeffrey chuckled and they ate in silence. As soon as "free time" was happening, Luci took out his stolen spoon and began helping his new friend dig.

----------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for the length, I promise a longer chapter next time. Thanks for reading!!