9 - Preschool Detention

Hi guys thanks for reading and votinf and EVERYTHING! I love you all! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of chapters recently, I've had testing in school for the past three days. So here is a SUPER long, very overdue chapter!
----------------------------------------------

The boys had grown a lot. They had gotten taller, were able to walk, talk, and their hair grew longer. Much longer. "I swear I will cut their hair in their sleep if you let it grow," Dean scowled one day. Sam just laughed but Gabriel shrugged and snapped, taking off an inch or so of their son's hair.

Bobby and Luci were also getting to the age where they had to start school. Sam didn't want to homeschool them like they did for Mary, he wanted his sons to be able to go to college and everything. "We can't just toss them in any old school Moosey," Gabriel argued one night at dinner, after the kids had gone to bed.

"I know," Sam said, "but I we don't need Luci and Bobby here during the day. They cause enough trouble already..."

"They take after me," Gabe winked with a crooked smile. Sam chuckled and gave the archangel a quick hug. "I understand though," Gabriel sighed, "three kids in the house all at once is too much, especially since Cas and I zap in and out during the day and you and Dean go hunting."

"Yes I agree with my brother," Castiel interjected, "they can't just go to any old school. How about private school? They'll learn about religion there!"

"Tch, they already know about religion!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"How?"

"From my bible stories!" Gabriel smiled proudly. Castiel rolled his eyes. "Oh sure, you mean the ones where you change the story every time so that you're in it?"

"Hey, that is not true," Gabe put his hands on his hips as he said this and stuck out his tounge. "Okay, guys," Sam yelled, "back on topic!" Dean chuckled and put his head on Castiel's shoulders, hugging him from behind. "How about we try a preschool close to home? That way nobody will be worried and they'll get out the same time Mary does," the older Winchester brother suggested. So it was settled. In about a week the twins would start preschool. Sam silnetly prayed that it would turn out alright and that nothing would go wrong.

----------

The morning of the first day of school arrived. Castiel had packed the boys lunch and Sam helped them get dressed. "I'm ready to go dad!" Bobby cheered from the front door.

"I'm coming!" A yell came from the kitchen and Gabriel came running out carryig two brown paper bags . "Here are your lunches," he panted, "where's your other dad and Luci?"

"Coming!" Another yell and Sam raced over, Luci right behind him. "Okay boys," Sam smiled, breathing heavily from the morning rush, "ready to go?"

"Yes!" The two cheers from the twins made Gabriel and Sam exchange smiles before they gave them each a hug, a kiss on the forehead, and a pat on the back. "Have fun," Gabriel shojted after them as they walked outside and towards the Impala. Dean would be driving them and Mary to school. "Be safe," Sam said also. Luci and Bobby smiled back at them and got into the car. Dean grinned at them from the front seat and began driving.

They dropped Mary off at the high school first, since it was on the way. "Have fun," Bobby said, imitating their dads. "Be safe," Luci smiled, playing along. Both Dean and Mary laughed and Mary gave the twins each a tight squeeze of a hug before kissing her dad's cheek, grabbing her backpack, and going over to where Mike was standing, waiting for her.

Next they arrived at the preschool. Traffic was backed up at the drop-off line so Dean parked in the visitor parking lot at the front of the school. "Guess I'll have to walk you in," he sighed and helped them out of their carseats. He held both of their hands, one twin on either side of him, and they made their way to the main doors and into the office.