17 - Meet Jeffrey

This fanfic will be ending soon...honestly sequels are never as good as the originals though I did like the concept for this one. I'll finish it soon :)
-------------------------------------

"Lucifer Crowley Winchester?"

"That's me," Luci said quietly, not breaking eye contact with the police officer who was taking notes in a small notebook. He was in a grey room with no windows and only one door. The only thing in the room was a long grey table, two short black chairs, and the police man and Luci.

Luci squirmed in his seat as the man took a few more notes, scribbling quickly in the spiral. "Now tell me again what happened?" He asked, clicking his pen a few times. Luci gulped and shakily retold his story," I'd been hearing this voice...for a while now. It told me to kill Jake." That was all he said, all he could say. He just wished he was back home with his family. But I can probably never go back, he told himself angrily, they all hate me now. How the hell can I ever face them again?

"Okay Lucifer, we're done here. Please follow me," the police man said with a sigh and re-handcuffed Luci, pulling him out the door. A group of officials faced them and one oftem grabbed Luci's shoulder, leading him to where the cells were. On the way out Luci heard something anout a "mental hospital" and "fifteen years sentence." That didm't sound good.

There was another man in the jail cell Luci was thrown into. He was extremely skinny and had dirty blonde hair and tired-looking eyes. The police officer glared at Luci, glared even harder at the other man, and left without another word. There was kind of an awkward silence before the man said, "what did you do?"

"Sorry?"

"What did you do, why are you here?" The man coughed a bit after each sentence he said. Luci cleared his throat and said shakily, "murder."

"Man, that's harsh," the man coughed and chuckled, sticking out a hand to shake. Luci took it and shook, then dropped his hand lifelessly back to his side. This guy's hand was really bony and weird-feeling. "I'm Jeffrey, or just Jeff if you like," he introduced himself. "Luci," Luci said back and they sat in silence for a while before Luci turned to face Jeff, who had fallen asleep, head rested against the concrete wall behind him. Luci sighed and closed his eyes. At least the voice was gone. But now in it's place was all his thoughts, frightening him enough to stay awake for the rest of the night.