14 - Dance

Hey guys! I got a demand from my friend Ale for more chapters and I want to say that I am truly trying my best. I've just been hella busy so please be patient with me!
Also I am shamelessly adveritising my other stories, Charlie Meets Cas and Sick Day, which are both Destiel fanfics. If that's not your thing I also have other fandom fanfics so please check those out as well :)
Okay! Sorry for the unecessarily long author's note!
---------------

ATTENTION: This chapter is from Bobby and Luci's POV (switching on and off) and is a normal school day in the life for them.
It's REALLY REALLY REALLY different from the usual chapters so it might take some getting used to. Things will go back to normal after this one, I promise!
It DOES have to do with the plot though, this isn't a chapter you can skip...okay thanks! Enjoy this EXTRA LONG chapter!
----------------------------------------

---Bobby's POV---
My alarm clock went off earlier than normal, which sucks. It always plays really loud classic rock and is stuck on this one station that plays the same song at the same time every morning. It's called Carry On Wayward Son by a band called Kansas. I swear to God if I hear that song one more time, somebody's gonna die.

I got up, stretch a bit, then look over the room at Luci. He's crying...he always cries when he sleeps. I think it's nightmares, but he won't tell me. I wake him up by slapping his cheeks with my hands, that always works. He used to get so pissed at me for doing that but now I think he's used to it.

Immediately he brushes off his crying and denied ever even doing it. I'm really worried about him. Ever since Lucifer took him out for ice cream or whatever the hell they did, he's been acting like this, not telling me things. And that was around two or three years ago.

"Mornin' Luci!" I beam at him, staring down at that sleep-loving twin brother of mine. He rubs his eyes and sat up quickly, holding his head in his hands. "Time?" He asks. I glanced over at the alarm clock.

"Seven o'clock, time to rock brother!" I shouted and he followed me to the bathroom where we brush our teeth together, (we have double sinks,) and then we took turns in the closet getting dressed. Luci always wears fancy stuff like what he wore today, a button-down black shirt with beige cargo shorts, and I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Next we ran downstairs and slid into our seats at the table. Our dads were already awake and Gabe was cooking breakfast. And by cook I mean snap and make food appear.

He gave me a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. "Ugh I hate eggs," I grumble and Gabe shrugged. "Sorry, your other dad thinks you guys need freakin' nutrition," he shrugged again and went back into the kitchen. I smirked at Luci and snap my fingers, changing the scrambled eggs to pancakes with a ton of maple syrup.

"Want me to change yours?" I asked my brother, ready to snap my fingers again. He smiled a little and I give him waffles with syrup and whipped cream. I love seeing him smiling, which he was. We both have a huge sweet tooth like our dad Gabriel.

--Luci's POV--
Bobby changed my breakfast to a sugary mess, which seems to be the only thing I can eat these days. That and demon blood, which I haven't actually eaten, er, drank yet. But you wish I could....no.

We say goodbye to our dads Sam and Gabriel and to our uncle Castiel. He always gets really worried about us leaving for school every day, he's kind of an overprotective parent. I say goodbye and hug him, because that always makes him feel a little better. "Don't worry about me," I whisper even though if he knew what I was going through he would be beyond worried.

Bobby and I grab our backpacks and lunchboxes and go outside and into the Impala. Our uncle Dean kisses Cas before following us and sliding into the driver's seat. We have to wait a few minutes for Mary, who is still inside getting her things. Why does it take her so long to get ready in the morning? She finally comes and gets in the car and we drive to school. Dean drops Bobby and I off first since our high school is closer.

"Have a good day, alright?" Dean says and Bobby says, "you bet!"

It is almost impossible for me to have a good day. The only way I can make it through every school day is knowing Bobby is waiting for me at lunch and at the pickup line after school. This is all for Bobby.

As soon as we slam the car doors shut and drive away Bobby is surrounded by friends. He's pretty popular here, which is nice. He still pays plenty of attention to me and hardly any attention to those guys since he and I are "a team." I pull him away and into the cafeteria to wait for classes to start.

--Bobby's POV--
When the first bell rings Luci and I go to our lockers. His is really organized and papers spill out of mine the moment I open the tiny metal door. Luci doesn't have first period with me so we part ways and I go into my first class, which is history.

I hate history. Mrs. Cerna the teacher is alright, it's just the class itself. Who needs to know what happened in the past? Who freakin' cares? I take a worksheet when I step in and sit at a desk in the middle. I have a buddy in this class named Jake so I don't have to worry about looking like a loser alone. He comes at the last minute, seconds before the bell rings.

"Please turn your textbooks to page one-oh-two. Today we will be learning anout the Boston tea party and it's importance in United States history," Mrs. Cerna says and I open the book and blank out the moment she opens her mouth to lecture.

--Luci's POV--
I take my seat in art class, my first period. The teacher is great, he's actually Mary's boyfriend. He knows I suck at art but gives me an eighty or ninety anyway. Also, he lets me leave class to go to the bathroom anytime I want. Which is often because of the voices.

They start a few minutes after the bell. I get this splitting headache, common before the stupid voice even starts to talk to me. Luci, Luci, Luci. What are you doing? I raise my hand. "Mr. Lombardi? May I use the restroom?"

Look at this. Art class? Really? Mike looks worried, that's the last thing I need right now. My head throbs. "Is it an emergency Luci?" Mike asks. Jesus Christ, just let me go already.

Go kill a demon instead, drink it's blood. Do it. "Yes sir," I say and there are a few snickers from behind me. He lets me go and the moment that art class door shuts behind me I run. I run past the office, the nurse's office, the cafeteria, the library. I race into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall, continuing to cradle my head in my hands.

The nagging voice doesn't stop for about fifteen minutes and I walk back to the classroom. Just to come back to this horrible bathroom stall twenty minutes later.

--Bobby's POV--
I get through four classes, most of them with Luci, until it's time for lunch. I am so hungry, I could eat anything.

I see Luci entering the cafeteria so me and my buddy Jake call him over. "Hi Jake," Luci says, kind of unhappily, and he stares down at his burger. "You okay?" I ask, and he nods, smiling. Obviously a fake smile.

Jake knows how concerned I get about my brother and how close we are so as always he's here to save the day. "So Bobby, you find a date to the dance yet?" I shake my head and take a bite of my hamburger. "Nah, you?"

He shakes his head too. I turn to Luci. "What about you, Luci?" I ask. He sighs and picks at his bun. Something is wrong but he won't freakin' tell me! "Go ask her," I smile, pointing to a blonde girl who has been staring at him since lunch started, "she looks hot."

"No, Bobby, c'mon," he says and I laugh. "Luci, ask her! You have to go," I insist and he gets up, walks over to her and asks her. Damn I wish I had Luci's courage. She says yes, waving her pink-painted nails and arms all around, and he walks back over to our table, sits, puts both hands under his chin and says, "happy?"

I take another bite. "Very." We exchange little smiles. Yeah, ee're still a team. Even if he won't talk to me about important stuff.