4 - My Child, Satan

Hi guys! I meant to update last night but my phone died and I was on an advanced art class field trip soooo here you go, a really late chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sam opened his eyes and he was standing in a dark room, dim light flowing throughout it. He looked to his right side, Gabriel was standing there. He looked as confused as Sam was. Two new figures appeared. A tall man and a shorter one.

"Where are we, Crowley?" Sam said through gritted teeth and Crowley smirked. "No matter boys," he said, "Luci and I have a little deal to propose." He and Lucifer stepped into the light, and Lucifer was holding the other baby, the one Sam and Gabe hadn't named yet. Neither the hunter nor archangel made a move. Who knew what Lucifer and Crowley would do to their baby if they took even a small step closer.

"Give. Him. Back," Sam growled. He looked over at Gabriel. He hadn't said anything this whole time. His eyebrows were just furrowed in hatred and confusion, and his fists were clenched by his sides.

"So daddy gave you another brat," Lucifer smiled, "I thought the girl was enough."

"Mary is Dean and Castiel's daughter," Sam corrected. Lucifer rolled his eyes, his teeth now showing in his sideways smile. "Fine, but did Chuck really think he could give you two? Twins? He thinks you boys can handle that? I don't think so."

Gabriel's calmness came undone. "We can!" He shouted, "Dad wouldn't have given us both if he didn't think we could raise them!"

A slow laugh erupted from Crowley. "Alright then," he said, "let's make a little deal then, shall we? Lucifer and I want you to name this abominable brat after us. Then you can go back to your little house with your screwed up family. Sound good?" He raised his eyebrows. His evil smile made Sam feel sick. Name the baby after them? No way.

"And what if we don't?" Sam said loudly. Another deep chuckle from the king of hell. "Then you stay here forever, and," in one motion he pulled an angel blade from his back pocket and put it not even three centimeters away from the baby's head, "this boy goes away. And Bobby John will be next."

"No!" Gabriel exclaimed, then put his hands up in surrender, "okay, okay. We'll name him after you s.o.b's. I can't believe I'm saying this." He walked over and grabbed the baby from his brother, whose eyes glinted and shined black in the dim light.

"Sam," Gabriel addressed him, "we have to do this, okay? So let's call him Crowley Lucifer, so at least he'll have kind of a normal name."

"NO!" Lucifer shouted, "my name comes first!"

"Um, sorry to burst your bubble Luci," Crowley said, eyebrows raised, "but I thought we agreed my name would be first."

"Crowley," Lucifer said firmly, "my name will go first." He gave him a death glare and Sam watched Crowley's confidence and stubbornness melt a little in fear. "Fine," he finally said.

Suddenly, Sam and Gabriel were back home. Dean and Cas were holding Bobby, and Mary's mouth was hanging open. "We saw it all," she whispered. Sam took Bobby from Dean. Gabriel ruffled the other baby's hair, which was only a few fuzzy pieces, and said solemnly, "welcome to the family Lucifer Crowley Winchester."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! I'm working on a new part for Expecto Patronum, so if you don't have that in your library you might not get the update notification...so add that :)
Thanks! See you soon!