I

' Hey Bunnies welcome to the new book ' Hopeless romantic' this book contains sexual activities & violence. Enjoy love 💕

 Enjoy love 💕

ROMAN JACKSON

' I wouldn't say I'm alone in this world I'm actually happy, outstanding and motivated in loving life to the fullest. People would say I have a big heart, the biggest that people can trust me with their lives I would say that I hate having a big heart because once I get worried about the people I love I would do anything for them to keep them in my life. I have no parents , I have no grandparents I only have my twin brother Reggie now he is the love of my life he's the only person that can shut me up to put me in my place, the only one that can walk me down the aisle and the only one that has my trust.

Trust issues is my biggest thing just like my heart, I've always gave people the chance to have my trust since I was little but once someone took advantage of that I learned not everybody is worth having it. Reggie is the only person I can say has my back, that would kill for me , when our parents died when we was four we was dragged from foster home to foster home when we turned 12 Reggie always looked out for me while we was in different homes he would fight for us to not be separated. But it was one night where he couldn't do anything to save me they forced my brother to watch as they raped and beat me at a young age and I can see that it really fucked up his life that he turned into someone I never knew but got to love.

Reggie loves me so much that he dropped out of high school to keep me in, he got a job to get us into a house once he turned 18. He put me into college by hustling like crazy, I never questioned Reggie about his business and what he gots to do to get all this money all I know is that drug dealers would do anything to keep food on the tables and money in their pockets. I know something's about the game but Reggie don't want me near it , he wants me to stay in school and get married , give him nieces or nephews he want my life to be simple and I will give that to him.

" aye Roman " I heard someone yell behind me I turned around a little to peep who it was and seen my friend David running up towards me with his book bag on his shoulders.

" hey " I said as he was now standing next to me we walked on campus together shoulder to shoulder.

" what class you headed to?" He asked

" umm I think ethics " I responded

" you hear it's a party going on at the bettas house? Wanna go hit it?" He asked I stop walking and looked at him.

" nicks frat ? No"

" come on Ro fuck that nigga you don't got to be there because of him just come with me, let's get drunk we have no class tomorrow " he said nick is my ex , I broke up with him because snitched on my brother saying he was selling drugs to the students on campus which was true but if you a snitch you're a bitch and I hate bitch ass niggas like nick.