IX

I watched as Roman was sleeping peacefully in my bed , staring at her beautiful face my eyes went down to her body she was just wearing her lingerie her body is too perfect , the way her stomach is slim , waist curvy, ass was amazingly fat I bite ...

I watched as Roman was sleeping peacefully in my bed , staring at her beautiful face my eyes went down to her body she was just wearing her lingerie her body is too perfect , the way her stomach is slim , waist curvy, ass was amazingly fat I bite down on my bottom lip and placed my hand on her ass cheek and started rubbing & gripping it .

" you love touching my ass , don't you ?" I heard her as I kept rubbing her ass and also looked at her , her eyes was still closed.

" it's fat and soft" she chuckled I leaned down to her face and kissed her lips but she backed her head back finally opening her eyes.

" what's up?"

" my breathe stank-"

" girl stop playing , come here " I said moving her body back against mines and kissing her lips, I pulled away and looked at her

" yeah it does-" she smacked her lips and smacked my arm I rolled over to my back laughing.

" playing too damn much"

" I like it baby , I'm sorry " I said rolling back over looking at her

" what you doing today ?" She asked me

" shit hopefully nothing , why ? You wanna do something ?"

" yeah I really don't want to stay in the house all day and plus I really don't want to go to school right now" she said

" you have to go to baby, how would ya brother feel if you waste his hard working money just to drop out?"she sighed sitting up on the bed

" I didn't say I was going drop out I said I don't feel like going -"

" and that's the first step of dropping out" I said she rolled her eyes , I grabbed her by her waist guiding her to sit on top of me she had a little stank facial expression on i started rubbing my hands on her lower body and ass while looking up at her.

" you mad now cause I said that ?" I asked

" no it's just I'm tired of people telling me what I should do with my life, I'm grown you know" she said , I mean am I wrong that I want her to drop out so I can keep a close eye on her ? I don't trust her being away from me , after what happened yesterday  I know it's niggas out here that would want to be all over her and I'm not with any of that shit.

" like ya brother ?" She sighed

" I mean , my brother is my everything but sometimes when he boss me around it really gets to me-"