VIII

" what happened yesterday? You missed class girl I thought you dropped out" David said, we was walking through campus shoulder to shoulder I really didn't want to come to school I felt like saying at Kash home for the whole day it felt comfortable...

" what happened yesterday? You missed class girl I thought you dropped out" David said, we was walking through campus shoulder to shoulder I really didn't want to come to school I felt like saying at Kash home for the whole day it felt comfortable to be there , especially when he holds me.

" nothing I just over slept "

" why the hell you sleeping over there ?"

" cause .. we're kind of sort of together " he stopped walking putting his hand on my shoulder for me to stop also .

" what you mean kind of sort of ? "

" we're kind of sort of together like I said"

" no bitch either y'all together or not ain't no such thing of kind of sort of " I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders

" we're together -"

" and you didn't tell me bitch ? " we started back walking down the camps to go to Starbucks

" I wanted to call you but Kash was all up on me " he smacked his lips

" yeah whatever , when we getting free weed " I busted out laughing

" what ? I'm not with him for that "

" doesn't matter , if ya nigga a dealer then you should be able to get free shit" we both laughed crossing the street

"But tell me about him though , what's he like" I blushed even thinking about him .

" Kash .. we'll he's sweet under all that hood tough nigga shit, he's very protective, a great listener like dead ass, he brings out a different side of me it's like I can tell him anything and he wouldn't judge me. He tells me I'm beautiful and the one thing that I love the most is when he holds me tight as fuck when we're sleeping. He won't let me go "

" that's so cute , I can tell you really like him" we walked into Starbucks standing in line but facing each other .

" I do I really do but Reggie is so determined that I don't speak to him , saying he don't trust him and shit which don't make sense to me " I said

" girl fuck Reggie , if you're happy be happy when was the last time you did something without anybody telling you to do ? Like come on he's ya brother not you're father -"

" my brother is my everything , damn near is like a father D I would listen to anything he says and you know that " he sighed