XXI

ROMAN__________________

ROMAN
__________________

I Can't feel anything , nothing by anger building up in my body anger and guilt , guilt because I almost did something that I knew I would regret for the rest of my life and I knew Reggie would be rolling in his grave if followed through with it & angry because Kash doesn't really care for me like he said he does , he don't understand me and my means , he clearly said he don't care about my feelings what do ever so I left. I didn't want to , I was hesitating at first but when he didn't follow me out the door , stop me or called my name I knew deep down I was right he used me for nothing.

I couldn't go back to David's dorm because I knew Kash would try to find me , couldn't asked Jess because tee is a snitch and kissed Kash ass every fucking day so instead I got a hotel it's been atleast 2 days since I broke up with Kash & he haven't called me once not ONCE  I was tired I couldn't take anymore of his bullshit.

" Roman you okay ? You've been seating in bed all day " David said coming from the bathroom , I had told David to make sure he wasn't followed when he comes to check up on me. I'm depressed all over again , once again the man I loves always breaks me down to the point ion want to get back up again. He sat next to me on the side as I lay  in bed looking at the mute tv playing.

"I'm fine " I said he touched my leg

" I know you Roman , shit you was like this when Reggie died. Do you want to talk about it ? " he asked , I sighed

" I said I'm fine David -"

" if your fine then why you have a bottle of remy behind that pillow ?" He asked I looked at him

" I don't know what-" his arm reached over me and yanked the bottle of remy from under my pillow i was about to yank it from him hands but he was too fast and move it to his other hand.

" give it back" he sat up from the bed holding the half empty bottle

" if you drinking this early in the morning something is wrong, why don't you go talk to him ?" I rolled my eyes

" I don't want to okay ? He don't care "

" how would you know that?"

" he said it ! He don't care about my feelings especially if I'm dead or alive because he haven't been calling me -"

" sweetie he haven't been calling you because your phone is dead, Roman I don't know Kash like that but I know he cares about you. The way I seen him so protective of you was more than just a relationship-" I got up from the bed I don't want to hear this at all , the only person I want to be honest with me is Kash and if I have to drink away my sorrows I will do just that .