V

" he's fine as fuck ro" David said say we walked into the class room , man I can't stop thinking about last night Kash really

" he's fine as fuck ro" David said say we walked into the class room , man I can't stop thinking about last night Kash really .. really has the best tongue I ever witnessed. I never had a man eat my pussy the way he didn't let alone trace their name so perfectly as he did it, he told me to never say his name in public which I can do, I would never expose him nor his business. Damn I'm catching so many feelings over a man I just met 5 days ago . He a real one foreal I can tell Reggie just going to have to be mad because ain't no way I'm going to stop seeing him.

" ain't he ? He makes me so fucking nervous when he's around me" I told him we sat down in our desk as every other student started walking in talking to one another I looked over at David with the side of my face on my hand.

" so what , y'all together?" He asked , That's a good question but I don't think we are if he's so blunt about eating my Pussy he would be blunt by telling me im his .

" no we're not, just friends I guess" I said playing with my pencil " I don't know , I am catching feelings" David smacked his lips

" well stop catching them, no shade babes but he is the type of guy that would play the fuck out of you. Gives off hood nigga vibes with a lot of bitches" he said  I mean he's kind of right Kash is a drug dealer, very sexy, fashionable person and he don't like to really speak like that.. and plus I can tell he's the type of person that cares more about his business then a relationship.

" and how do Reggie feel about you talking to his partner ?"

" he don't fuck with it , says he can't even trust Kash Which I don't get because he's in business with him" how you going to do business with someone that you can't even trust ? Reggie always taught me to never do anything with anyone that didn't earn my full trust, he should take his own advice.

" just be careful Ro " he said to me , our professor came inside and started the class , my phone buzzed from my pocket I grabbed it and unlocked it.

Kash: What you doing ?
CAMPUS GROUP!!: PARTY AT ZOONATION CLUB WEAR SOMETHING SEXY LADIES
BUBBLES: come outside real quick!

I put my phone down and grabbed my book bag and stood up from my desk.

" where you going?" Devin asked me in a whisper I looked towards the teacher and seen that he wasn't paying attention he was writing on the board.

" I'll be back" I said sneaking out of the class room, I pushed the doors open as I walked out the buliding looking for Reggie I seen him parked on the corner standing outside of the car leaning on it, I walked up towards him as fast as I can.

" what's so important that you need me out of class ?" I asked standing in front of him, he got off the car he looked irritated.