XXV

KASH____________ 1 WEEK LATER

KASH
____________
1 WEEK LATER

" it doesn't matter ! Stay the fuck away from her Jess" I said to her I didn't like the fact that jess was once again in my house with Roman . The first time I let it slide because I felt like I was going a little too hard on Roman but for the past week while Roman was in the room that's who she be talking to instead of me , she haven't said a word which was pissing me off .

" Kash how do you expect me to stay away fro
Her when I'm basically her only friend? " she said back

" she don't need friends " I said smacking my teeth and walked over towards my desk and sat down in it, looking at Jess as she stood there with a angry facial expression

"And who the fuck are you to tell her what she needs ?she don't even know you Jess -"

" oh please Kash I probably know more than your ass do about her first of all & second the way you treating her right now is some bullshit- " I hit the desk and pointed at her she was triggering me to punch her dead in her shit

" yo ass better stop disrespecting me-"

" or what ? Huh ? You going to lock me in the room ? Or beat me like how tee does to keep me in line ?" She said I smacked my lips and sat back in my chair

" I treat Roman just right " I said " I'm just not feeling her right now " she sighed and sat down in the seat in front of me I looked at her.

" you not feeling her ? She's the one laying in bed right now in pain -"

" who's fault is that ? I didn't tell her to break up with me and do what ever she wants to do ! I told her to come home and she didn't " I said it sounds dumb as hell that I'm upset with Roman , I try my best not to be but all I can think about , all I can see is her walking out that door and coming back different from how she left.. I never wanted this to happen to her .

" I know damn well you're not blaming her for this ! " she said now telling , I see Jess as little sister but not so deep into it , I stay away from her and tee problems because it's not my business. Jess gets on my nerves , she a bad influence and if she wasn't I would've taken her seriously .

" yes I am ! If she would've stayed in the damn house , and listened to me then she wouldn't have been in this situation- I give her everything especially since her stupid ass brother got killed " I said

" have you ever thought of maybe you are to blame -"

" Me ? I did nothing but love that girl -"