XII

I'm in the shower just standing here with soap suds all over my body, slowly cleaning myself with my towel as I let the water fall from my head to my lower body

I'm in the shower just standing here with soap suds all over my body, slowly cleaning myself with my towel as I let the water fall from my head to my lower body. I was stuck in my thought just thinking about my brother , remembering our moments together I miss my brother , I miss his presence, I miss his voice and rules he gives me. It's so fucked up that someone really took my only family from me why wouldn't he tell me when he was in trouble? Why wouldn't he call me before he died ? What did he do to deserve any of this ? Despite how he made his money to put me through school my brother was a good man . He always cared for me and always did the right thing by me.

I'm lost in the world without him but Kash is right by my side , he said he loves me which made me happy, because I love him too he gives me the attention that I need, he shows me how real he is and how true his love is for me. It's been a week since and Kash does everything to keep me by his side, but ever since then he hasn't let me out his site he haven't left the house and let his homeboy tee run his errands for him , I don't want him to stop his business because I'm depress I don't want to be the blame of any fuck ups that happens while he's in the house with me.

I got knocked out of my thought's , I jump a little feeling hands rubbing around my waist to my stomach . His chin was now pressed on my shoulder as his lips kissed my neck.

" you scared me" I said touching his hands as he wrapped them around my naked wet body.

"Sorry baby, you've been in here for a min you okay ?" He asked

" yeah just thinking about my brother " I said he kept pecking my neck with his lips rubbing on my body, his lips went to my ear biting down on it.

" I need to get my things from my dorm" I said

" buy new shit" he said still kissing my ear to my neck I sighed.

" with what money ? I'm not about to buy new shit when I have my things in my dorm Kash it's pointless-"

" you know I got you baby-" I'm not the type of person to get handouts I mean my brother was different because he was my brother so I accepted his money but Kash is my boyfriend I wouldn't take his money for nothing.

" Kash I don't need your money" he kept kissing my neck now sucking on it leaving hickeys this man love giving me love marks , the one he gave me the other day still haven't left my body. His hands was not gripping my titties rubbing on them, pinching my nipples with his fingers.

" shut up, you're taking the money-"

" Kash no I'm not- ahh " i felt him slid his dick inside of my pussy my right hand touched the wall as he caught me off guard . His hand wrapped around my neck as he grind himself inside my pussy His lips was pressed against my ear he slowly stroked his dick deeply having me feel every inch of his dick.