XVII

- Hey My Bunnies 🖤, changing the outlet of Romans & Kash's Point of views , in some chapters they would be put together and some won't. For my ghost readers stop being shy and comment & vote 🤣 love you all ❤️. Stream Warm Embrace

 Stream Warm Embrace

KASH
____________

" make sure she stay in one place alright ?" I said to tee , I had him go with Roman back to her old college so she can chill with her friend that she misses so much which I don't believe she really does, I mean yeah that ya friend and all but ain't no way you miss a nigga that much that you would risk ha life to spend a day for. I don't believe that nigga truly liked men but if I ever find out Roman has been lying to me her whole time it will be a problem.

" alright Nigga , let me know how the deal go down " tee said before hanging up , I took the phone from my ear and started to dial Roman's number, putting her on speaker as it rang

" hey baby " she said happily I smiled

" hey , what you doing ?"

" nothing , riding with tee to David's dorm... what you doing ? " she asked I sat in the car looking out the window , dark and raining but I can still see the view I was waiting on someone more like watching.

" chilling right now " I said

" what time tomorrow you'll be back-"

" don't know Roman" I said cutting her off she sighed I looked from my window to my phone , she knows how much I hate her attitude especially when she has one for no reason

" what's up with the attitude Roman ? "

" it's just - I don't feel comfortable with all this shit you placed on me Kash , it's too much -"

" making sure my money is right is too much ?"

" no but you not being here is -" I cut her off once again

" baby you asked to be in this shit , once I give you what you want you wanna complain I'll be there tomorrow but I can't give you a time because I don't even know myself " I told her , I heard voices from outside which got my attention to look back out the window. Seeing 3niggas walking from inside the building laughing & blowing smoke I came down here for business but not just any business.. it's a mob boss names Calvin Flynn the most ruthless man in the game in New York , I was supposed to meet with this nigga years ago but he disappeared..

" what ever Kash , call me when you find out the time " she said  I kept my eyes on the view .

"Alight .. love you "