XIII

It's been a month , a month since me and Roman has been together, a month since I've murdered her brother, a month since she's been out of school & living with me

It's been a month , a month since me and Roman has been together, a month since I've murdered her brother, a month since she's been out of school & living with me. I would say it's been easy on me to have her around but it hasn't, I have to lie in her face everyday like I never did anything to hurt her. She's been pressuring me to find the people that she believe killed her brother , she wants revenge and I understand that I truly do but deep down inside I think it would be difficult for her to even face that opportunity.

But I'm most definitely going to do something for her, do something she wouldn't expect but she would have to finish the job , she would have to be strong enough to handle anything that comes her way. She's my Bonnie but Bonnie kills, steals, lie, and die for her man. I looked over at her as I was driving, seeing that she was looking out of the window , moving her left leg up and down fast.

" where are we going again ?" She asked I looked back at the road

"we going to my place of business " I said

" oh so Your finally showing me ya business? What changed ya mind ?" She asked I chuckled and licked my lips

" you need to get to know my crew, especially the people I trust the most . Don't want you running around here without protection " I decided to let Roman get out on her own, I don't want her to feel as if I was controlling her..I would never do what her brother was doing but just know I'm keeping a close eye out on her, and she going to have to listen sometimes.

" protection ? As in what ? People watching me ?"she asked I turned a corner and kept driving straight.

" yeah-"

" oh my god Kash I don't need anybody watching after me-"

" and why not ? You think you're ready to walk around here alone ?" She looked over at me.

" this is the same shit my brother did to me Kash , having someone follow my every move like he didn't trust me"

" that's the most smartest thing he ever did and you think because he's gone imma be easy on you ? Roman look at you , any man would walk up on you without even thinking. Shit not safe over here " I told her , Roman has a body a beautiful one, these niggas would look at her and probably do something stupid. People knows her brother, fuck , people knows me ! And I'm highly dangerous and they would find anything or anyone to try to get to me.

" Kash please -"

" Roman I said what I said , you going to have someone with you everyday end of discussion " I said she smacked her lips and looked back at the window, I can tell from the window that she was pissed , her facial expression was priceless. I pulled up to the warehouse, they opened the gate allowing me to drive inside. I put it in park taking the keys out the engine.