XVIII

AUTHOR__________

AUTHOR
__________

The blood was rushing into Roman's Veins as she stood in front of the person that killed her brother .. Ron , she had him tied up in the chair , hands tied behind his back and his feet tied on each of the legs of the chair he was knocked out cold from the drugs Roman placed in his drink . She was shaking , scared , upset , every emotion she had held for months is now hitting her at once basically having a whole anxiety attack . She was doing something she never had done before , Reggie taught her how to shoot if needed but to kill , to torture someone for information wasnt in her gut she never understood how Reggie could do it , or Kash .. Kash would come home to blood all over his clothes and would tell her why and yeah she would play it off like it was okay but deep down inside she hate every moment.

Tee has been calling non stop on Roman's phone but she didn't answer every time , she know that he would tell Kash about what's going on and how he couldn't find her anywhere , Kash isn't the one to play with when it comes down to disobeying him and Roman knew it. Instead of thinking about what would happen to her if he finds out she's going to murder a man he would be pissed , putting herself in danger like this isn't a right move and she knows that too.

Ron started to groan slightly from the headache that was rushing as he was waking up , it caught Roman's attention and her heart started to race she held onto her gun tight , her legs was shaking she didn't know what to do .

" oh my god " she said to herself she started to pace around the building , she is now regretting kidnapping this man , how do she really know he's the one that killed her brother ? She just grabbing hold of everyone that was around him she believes everyone is guilty beside Kash . Ron started to open his eyes , looking around the room trying to get ahold of what happened to him, of why he was there questions hit his mind but as soon as he seen Roman he wanted to attack

" you crazy bitch !" He yelled trying to get up from the chair but couldn't , Roman can't show weakness , she took it upon herself to kidnap a drug dealer , not knowing his history not knowing his crew .. wasn't thinking at all. She walked up towards him and pointed the gun to his head

" shut up -"

" do you know who the fuck I am ? I will fucking kill you bitch -"

" acting tough but I'm the one with the fucking gun to your head ! Calm the fuck down " she said threaten him with the gun to his head , he closed his mouth looking up at her  finally noticing who she was he started to laugh , she looked at him weird .

"You Kash girl ? Fuck he at that you handling this shit on ya own ma ?"  He asked through his chuckled she put the gun down and step 3 steps from him.