XX

KASH_____________

KASH
_____________

It's damp outside , foggy & wet it's gives me stay home and sleep all day vibes which I'm planning on doing. I stood by the dresser leaning on it with my arms folded against my chest, staring down at Romans necked body. I still had her chained up onto the rails of the headboard, she was sleeping peacefully. Roman really pushed me to the point I wanted to slap the fuck out of her , I wasn't prepared to kill ron just yet I was trying to get everything in order , figure out every moves , his locations, his contact, once I had Ron business in my pocket I was going to off his ass but Roman was so fucking Inpatient that she did dumb shit.

Last-night was just a play, a test to see how she could handle a punishment but as I could tell she can't which makes it more fun. I'm still upset with her , her apologies isn't what I want I just want her to listen for once . I dig in the bowel of ice I had on the side of me, grabbing 3 ices before walking up to her sleeping body.

" baby wake up " I said I place each ice on her nipples , watching as her nipples became hard the longer they sat on her breast the more it melts & gets colder. Forcing her eyes to open she looked at me and looked at her breast.

" Kash what's going on -"

" if they fall a bucket of ice will be all over you" I threaten I had be one more in my hand , my eyes traced down to her pussy I bite down on my bottom lip. My dick was hard as fuck , I wanted her . I watched her toes curled from the side of my eye , I touched her thighs forcing her legs to spread open getting a good look at her glazed pussy

" wet as Fuck " I said I slowly pressed my two fingers on her pussy .Spreading her outter lips I looked at her as I can hear her breathing heavily the ice continued to melt her her Breast making water trail down to her stomach, she looked at me biting down on her bottom lip , giving me sexy glares I smiled at her & placed the third ice on her clit making her jump , & shiver

" oh wait wait , it's cold stop " she said moving her legs in places I took the ice off her clit and started slapping her legs hard as Fuck

" AHH STOP !" She hissed in pain

" stay the Fuck still ! " she nodded her head and opened her legs back up I placed the ice back on her pussy

" mhmm" she moaned out I started rolling the ice all around her.

" you pissed me off Roman " I said " it's like you know what gets under my skin so you choose to do it to get a reaction out of me-"

" shawn I didn't -"

" did I say speak ?" She shook her head no, I took the ice off her pussy and placed it In my mouth I placed myself in between her legs now facing her wet beautiful pussy. I covered her clit with my mouth moving the ice and my tongue around it . Her body arched up which made my hand touched down on her stomach forcing her to lay back down.