𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1↣ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1❀

—————————————————
notes:
• Legit have no clue how to start this, so boring introduction i guess!

• 23/01 update: this chapter is very short and not that great so i apologise for that lol
—————————————————

march 1982

It was halfway through the year already. Wow. Time really does fly by while waiting for those 'big exams' the adults always tell us about and how important they are; no one really seems to care. Everyone seems to ignore it and they just have fun; there's always at least one paper ball thrown across the class each lesson, and there's no doubt about that. There can be a chance for some good laughs but most of the time the classes are extremely boring, and they drag on for so long too.

But there is this one boy who catches my eye and i'm unsure as to what to think about him, since he doesn't really talk to anyone properly; he's just obnoxious. Seems like a bit of a social reject.. but then again, he is a bit of a dick to most people so i'm not surprised. He has like one singular friend. That's sad.

I don't know his name, really, but i won't even bother asking, and there is absolutely no way i'm speaking to him. He isn't exactly the quiet kind though: He's the type of person to shout out random shit during class and laugh at it by himself or his one singular friend. But, when his one friend is off school he is as quiet as a dead man. He's so embarrassing and obnoxious sometimes.

I have observed him before very briefly. He has dark brown hair in the style of a mullet- he must be up to date on trends. He's also quite tall, or at least taller than average; unless people in my classes are just really short. He looks like the stereotypical 'high school bully' or something from a movie but this is the UK.. so he's not getting far.

or maybe he's simply another angsty teen.

As for me i have a few good friends that i keep close, and a few that are just sort of there that i'm not exactly that fond of. But nevertheless i know pretty much everyone! apart from that new kid; the one that no one likes. It's almost like i feel bad for him, but maybe he deserves it. again, who knows?

"Now class," the teacher spoke "turn over the page to 185 in your textbooks please" I was completely zoned out- what was i doing this whole time? For reference, i was on page 183. But whatever, i turn the textbook to the designated page seeing a shit ton of those little penis drawings and even text saying "penis". Is this really what we found funny in year 7 to year 9?

sigh.

still 4 more hours left of this hell hole. I can't wait to leave for college after i finish next year and sit my final exams.. can't wait.

"Michael!" The teacher hissed. Ah, so thats the guys name: Michael. Surely someone called Michael can't mean well.. i wonder what he's done now.