𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22 ❀

—————————————————
notes:
• bad chapter </3
—————————————————
I climbed out of the window and only shut it a bit leaving enough space for me to open it later. Mike was already down and he was waiting for me. I tried not to make too much noise as the roof I was using to get down was directly above the kitchen. Eventually, I got down.

When I jumped down, though, I didn't position my feet right and I ended up stumbling. I stumbled right into Mike. I'm sort of glad we aren't the same height otherwise that would've been awkward. I pushed myself away as soon as I caught my balance.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall into you or anything" I spoke quickly.

"It's alright, it happens," he chuckled, "and there's no need to be embarrassed"

"I'm not embarrassed, what are you on about?" I asked.

"your face is heating up though," he teased, "I can see it"

"no..." I said as I lifted my palm up to my cheek, "well, yes, but that doesn't matter"

"you're funny, y/n" Mike chuckled with, what sounded like, sarcasm.

"Cool thanks," I said sarcastically, "let's just go before my dad spots us"

"Go on then, y/n, I don't know my way around these alleys," Mike said.

I shuffled past Mike and started walking down the alleyway behind my house hoping no one would be looking out of my parents' bedroom window. I doubt anyone would be though. The path was stone cobbled and very uneven making it easier to trip over so I had to be careful. I didn't wanna fall in front of Mike or just in general.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked, "to tell me what you wanted to tell me"

"Somewhere we can sit down would be best," he answered, "the park maybe"

"Okay, can't you tell me now though?" I questioned.

"I mean, I could," he said, "but..."

"But what? It can't be anything that bad, right?" I asked.

"No, it isn't bad I don't think, but I wanna ask you something too" he explained.

"Okay... But you can just tell me now, you know" I replied.

"I'll tell you soon," he said as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes along with a lighter, "want one?" he turned to me and asked.

"No, sorry," I stammered, "not right now"

"It's alright, no need to apologise," Mike said as he lit the cigarette.

We kept walking until we got to the end of the alleyway and got out by the main street near my house.

"Do you even know how to smoke properly?" I asked, "you've just been holding it in between your fingers this whole time"

"Yeah, of course, I know how to smoke..." he paused, "no I don't know how to smoke"

"Where did you even get them?" I asked.

"I stole them from my dad," he answered, "hopefully he doesn't notice"

I sighed.
"Give me it I'll show you how to do it" I snatched the cigarette from his grip and placed it between my lips. I inhaled some smoke and puffed it out as a normal person would. Hopefully, that was clear enough for him. I took it away from my lips and gave it back to Mike.