𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3❀

And what happened? The thing I didn't want happening.

"Oh my god, guess what? y/n fancies that weird new guy. Michael or something" she spoke with a thick scouse accent. Next thing I knew I heard an extremely overexaggerated "OH MY GODDDD" coming from Isabella and a "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?" from Vivian. Of course, she fucking wasn't being serious, Vivian. I sighed.

"I don't even know the guy! I didn't know his name until that lesson what are you on?" I pinched my nose bridge out of frustration, but of course, they wouldn't give up. They were my friends after all.

I looked up and saw Michael walk past with his one friend probably complaining about the teacher, or his dad, swinging his hands about. I glared at him for a short while, and I was completely caught off guard once again. They were not going to let this one slide.

"See? She proper fancies him. She's literally looking at him walking past right now" That little ming I swear to god- At this point, Ellie was starting to get on my nerves because of that, but oh well. What was I supposed to say?

"Listen, I'm serious, I don't know the guy so why would you assume I'm into him?" I didn't know what else to say, and I did sound a bit annoying I guess. But, of course, Ellie always had a response.

"I don't even know the guy!" How many times have you said that now? No one believes you, y/n!" her tone sounded half sarcastic and half-serious, but she still mocked me and for absolutely no reason too. I really thought this started off as a joke but I can't tell if it still is or not.

I rose up and grasped my bag and threw it over my shoulder; I didn't want to deal with any of their shit today I was way too tired for it. They'll probably get mad for the time being but I'm sure they'll understand... soon enough. Hopefully.

"I'm going to the next lesson early, I'll see you guys there okay?" I was trying to sound as nice as possible and as unbothered as I could. Hopefully, it worked.

"Right, lovebird, We'll see you there!" As much as I love Ellie, she can be a bitch sometimes. Especially when she teases me or anyone else. All the others snickered, including Isabella's ugly boyfriend.

I walked briskly in the direction of my next lesson, which was Biology, being completely unaware of my surroundings. Shit. I fell backwards but I managed to catch myself on my feet using my arms for balance, and then I looked up and saw who it was I bumped into.

"Oh, I'm s-" I got cut off. of course, I got cut off because why the fuck not right?

"Watch where you're going you minger" He's rude, of course, he is -Just look at him.

"Sorry, bloody hell. Didn't mean to bump into you or anything, so calm your arse" I'm not just gonna let him insult me like that, who am I to let it slide?

"Well move then, I don't wanna lift my fists and hit a fragile little girl like you" Who did he think he was calling me a 'little girl' and 'fragile'? I really wasn't in the mood for getting into shit or fighting. Especially fighting someone like him.

I sighed and looked at him. I couldn't help but notice his deep blue eyes again -his eyes were actually really pretty.

"Oi, speak when spoken to -that's what you've got a mouth for" Can he just shut up for two seconds?

"That's not the only thing she has a mouth for" His only friend, Jeremy, giggled stupidly at his own remark. Seriously, what kind of name is Jeremy? I didn't know this 'Michael' guy and I don't want to get to know him at all.

"What if I don't? It's not like you can do something about it. I'm going to class now so you can piss off" I scoffed at him and elbowed him as I was walking off.

I just know my friends saw that, and I also know that they won't let this slide easily either. But that wasn't my focus right now I really wanted to get to the next lesson so I can see what is it we're doing.

I arrived in the biology classroom and lab.

"Morning, sir" My biology teacher was nice, and I enjoyed his lessons. I took my metal tin with all my supplies out of my bag, and also took out my textbooks alongside with my notebook. I placed my bag on the floor beside my desk.

"What will we be doing today?" I asked the teacher: Mr Garfield.

"We'll be starting a group project! I'm hoping the other students will enjoy it" His tone was naturally cheerful and it really makes this lesson better. I feel sorry for him, and all because he has to deal with kids like Michael.

We had a short conversation about pets as always before all the others came. In came Michael... I'm still not over what he said to me after I bumped into him; I will get him back for it. watch me. I gave him a dirty look and luckily he didn't look in my direction. I really wanted to break that pretty nose of his, especially because of his posh little accent from down south. Don't even get me started on his friend Jeremy; his blonde hair made me especially mad. They're both selfish snobs who have nothing better to do than be obnoxious muppets. And in came my friends too. I avoided looking in their direction for the time being although I did feel as if I would regret it later on.

"Mornin' class," The teacher spoke as soon as everyone settled down in their seats "today we'll be starting a group project. I'm hoping that this is something we all look forward to" I sure was. I like working in a group especially for schoolwork, but it does sometimes depend on who is in my group.
"I'll start with telling everyone the groups" And so Mr Garfield did just that.

"Group one will be Dylan, Jeremy, Isabella, Ellie and Vivian. These are groups of 5 by the way." My smile faded quickly. Groups of 5? there must be a mistake on that list... I have to be in group 1, no? Surely I must be in a group with Ellie and the rest...