𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5❀

—————————
note:
• I made Isabella's POV for this part really cringe on purpose. I promise I don't actually type like that or anything lmfao
—————————
It was a really long 40, or so, minutes before the bell rang. I pulled my bag up on my desk, stuffed my belongings inside and sprinted out of the classroom door pushing everyone out of my way. That had to be the worst biology lesson ever. I hurried to the usual place I eat my lunch and waited for my friends to tag along and I took a seat on the wooden picnic table. I knew they were going to bring up what happened in that lesson just then. Ellie and Vivian came along and sat down opposite me giggling. It was all so stupid.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I pulled out my lunchbox from my bag and glared at them.

"Nothing... just the fact that you're on the same group as the lad- the lad you fancy" she covered her mouth trying to conceal her laugh although she didn't try hard enough.

"It isn't funny at all!? I hate him so much he's so obnoxious and annoying. I don't even want to be close to him" I wasn't lying- I found him extremely annoying.

"You so fancy him, girl-" Vivian decided to tease me further.

"Shut your gobs" I placed my lunchbox back on the table "I don't know if this is what you want to hear but I'll admit that he does have nice eyes, but that's all. And before you say anything that means nothing at all. He's literally a scruff" I think that was a tad bit loud and the people walking past heard me scream that, but oh well. It's not like Michael heard me. Their eyes widened and they looked as if I'd just killed a newborn baby.

"oh my god, girl, I knew you fancied him!" Ellie smirked and yelled really fucking loud. Just then Isabella came along with her ugly fella and they sat down holding hands and all. Gross. I feel as if there's so much going on right now and I'm unsure why.
"Hey, girlies, what happened? Me and Dylan stayed behind to ask some questions"

"'Dylan and I'" I corrected Isabella, but she just glared at me and didn't say anything. "I'm just saying... I don't mean to be rude or anything" I felt like I had to specify.

"That doesn't matter, y/n, who's this lad Ellies on about?" she wasn't mad. Cool.

"It doesn't matter really," I said in a calmer tone now. I shoved my lunchbox into my bag and stood up "I'm gonna go to the toilet- I need a piss" Isabella nodded.

"Okay, y/n" her focus went back on her ugly boyfriend, and I left to go to the toilet.
———————————
Different people's POVs (just for fun!)

Ellie
y/n sprinted off to the toilet for some reason. Maybe she was just embarrassed because of what Vivian and I said, but we all know it's true. I looked over at Isabella and her fella- he's kind of minging if I'm being honest. I dug through my bag to find a scrap piece of paper. I found the paper and wrote on it with a stolen blunt pencil. The paper read: 'Isabella's fella's proper minging'. I cautiously showed Vivian the piece of paper. She nodded. I'm glad she agrees with me.

Vivian
I wonder why y/n sped off so quickly... I'm sensing that it might've been to do with Ellie teasing her, but I'm not sure. I gazed over at Isabella and Dylan; of course, they were being all 'lovey-dovey' or however, you say it. My facial expression turned into a disgusted one. I noticed Ellie digging in her bag, but I wasn't really focused on it that much. Not until she showed me a small piece of paper that read: 'Isabella's fella's proper mining'. I gave a small nod because I do think he's rank. He's just a walking red flag if you ask me, and I think he's gonna cheat on Isabella at some point. I can sense it.

Isabella
I still don't know who the lad Ellie was on about to y/n, but oh well. It doesn't matter; I have Dylan here and he's the only one I actually need. My attention shifted back to my one and only true love! I'm completely head over heels for this lad and I know that he is for me too. I think. I'm so made up that he calls me his bird now- it's all I ever wanted. He's also really fit. I noticed that Ellie was digging through her bag as if she was searching for something important, but that didn't bother me. The only thing that bothered me was my Dylan! I'd proper snog his face off if we weren't in school right now.
———————————
Back to y/n's POV

I sighed and went to the toilet to put my thoughts back in place. I entered the cubical and sat down on the toilet seat lid. I wasn't sure whether to feel pissed, calm or any other emotion. I was just annoyed at Ellie for keeping this whole joke going. I knew she wanted to get reactions out of me, yet I still gave her those reactions. I shouldn't give her them but, instead, ignore her when she speaks. Sounds reasonable enough. Maybe I was over exaggerating, but who cares? It pisses me off a lot.

I finally gathered all my thoughts together and I left the cubical. I made sure to wash my hands and, in the process, splash my face with some cold water. Y'know, just in case. I was met with familiar faces as soon as I stepped outside- Olivia and Ruby. What the hell did they want now? I thought I managed to shut them up but I guess not.

"What do you want?" I was holding onto the last bit of patience I had left. I tried to walk past them but they wouldn't let me pass for some reason. What the fuck is wrong with them? Olivia did her usual, which was just looking me up and down and snarling me. Did she really think she did something? "Literally just move out of my way" I repeated myself.

"how about you move, you daft cow?" Ruby. That little bitch.