𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4❀

If the teacher puts me in a group with that Michael I will be so pissed.

"Now for group 2: Michael, Olivia, Ruby, Jack and last but not least" please not me- Please. "y/n!" it was me because why the fuck not? I swear the universe hates me... I peered over at my friends on the other side of the classroom and, of course, they were snickering amongst themselves; they really won't let this whole thing of me apparently fancying the weird guy go. I death stared them down until they looked away and mouthed "fuck you" discreetly. We got told to move into our groups and so I did, although I wish I didn't have to.

"Oh my god sir I don't wanna work with her!" I heard Olivia's annoying whiny voice and I suddenly got the urge to rag her all over the place and wipe that expression off her face, but I won't because I have self-control... I think. I hesitantly walk over to Michael, Olivia and the others who were already in the group. Olivia looked me up and down and then snarled me- who does she think she is?

"Fuck sake" I sighed "it's not like I want to work with you either, Olivia. Literally just wanna get this project done without you being such a bellend" Michael looked at me as if he was surprised that I use words like that. I mean, he did call me a 'fragile little girl' so I'm not surprised that he's surprised.

"My God, Ruby, look at her. She's so pissed it's so funny!" I really couldn't be arsed with her shit, and I didn't wanna get in trouble either.

"Maybe it's because she's lonely... girl, she doesn't even have a lad" Ruby added onto Olivia's statement. It was unneeded. And of course what do I hear? Michaels stupid voice.

"I can change that" he winked as he said it too; I really wanted to just walk out of the class there and then, but I couldn't. I pinched my nose bridge and let out a quick sigh.

"Michael, I don't know what you're trying to achieve so shut your gob and you, Ruby, you're a slag. You only go out with lads to make up for the fact that your dad walked out on you, and usually with lads who are twice your age" Ruby looked shocked and I'm unsure why. She knows I'm like this so why does she say stuff like that?

Ruby used to be one of my best mates in primary school and then she had to move away for a while, but I kinda wish she stayed where she was. I've known her for ages now and she's known me for ages too; that's why I know about her dad walking out on her, but I would've done the same. Okay maybe I went a bit overboard with that since she only pointed out how I have no love life, but Michaels response was unnecessary.

Olivia and Ruby looked at me, their mouths agape with sheer shock.

"What? You were being a little bitch and it's not like I was gonna keep my gob shut. I'm just doing what you're doing" and just like that, they kept their mouths shut. I had to control myself; I couldn't risk a small smirk forming because then they'd lose it.

"Group 2, are you all doing what you were told to do?" we all turned to look at Mr Garfield and he looked a tad bit cross with us. He knew we weren't getting anything done.

"Yeah sir, no worries!" the only sane person in the group spoke up; it was jack. Mr Garfield nodded hesitantly and turned back around.

"Hey, y/n" Jack turned to me "do you wanna start the work? They can catch up at their own pace" I don't know what he was implying but yes I did want to start the work. I didn't want to have to stay after the lesson during my lunch. I glanced back at Olivia and Ruby and they were, as I'd call it, flabbergasted. I just found the word funny- it sounded so American.

I grabbed a textbook, sat down and flipped it to the appropriate page; it was on plant and animal cells. As I was reading the page, I felt someone take a seat beside me. It was Michael.

"Hey, what you said to those girls was funny." Why did he randomly just speak to me? is he trying to make an impression on me or something?

"I know. That's why I said it" I put it simply- I didn't want to speak to him at all, especially after some of the things he said to me. Seriously, calling me a 'fragile little girl'. "Do you want anything you scruff?" I hissed, not lifting my eyes off the page.

"Are you on your period or something?" he spoke with a thick southern British accent- I wanted to punch that snob so bad.

"Can you shut up and do something for the group other than just sitting around doing fuck all?"
He was seriously getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes and shifted my textbook along with my notebook because I actually wanted to get my work done.

I looked across the room at my friends and luckily they weren't looking; unless they turned around just now- I hope not. Michael, being the annoying twat he is, leant his head on his hand and edged closer towards me also tilting his head. What's his deal? He was calling me a 'fragile little girl' and a 'minger' before and now he's all like 'oh my god, y/n, you're so funny and so cool!! I wanna snog you!!'. Well obviously he wasn't saying that but my point still stands. I decided to ignore Michael and anyone else who tried to talk to me because I was tired of having to deal with my group, and I wanted to get away from Michael.