𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9❀

—————————
note:
• Sorry for no chapter yesterday I was exhausted. I might try post 2 chapters today I'm not sure if I'll get it done tho!! Apologies<3
—————————

The clock read 16:55. Was it only 4? It feels like I've been sitting here and watching this film forever; I was literally falling asleep. I was so exhausted after today for some reason; probably because of all the interaction I had today.

About an hour later, the had film finished and my little sister was fast asleep. She must've been really tired too. I nudged her awake and she looked so clueless- it was really funny.

"It's not time to sleep yet," I glanced at her, "just wait one more hour, alright? Otherwise, you'll wake up at like 3 am, and won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night." Her hair was tied back in a messy ponytail and the number of loose hairs was funny. They were just sticking up.

She glared at me with half-closed eyes. She looked so confused.
"Oh," she paused and rubbed her eyes, "okay then." She yawned.

I stood up and made my way over to the kitchen; my head was banging, so I went to get myself a painkiller. I grabbed a glass, filled it with water chugged it, and sighed. Why could I not get this one thing off my mind? The whole time, throughout the movie, It wouldn't get off my mind. Oh well.

I went back to the living room, where my sister was, and plopped back down onto the couch. I glanced over at my sister.

"I'm going upstairs now. Are you alright staying downstairs on your own?" I asked, "I can put on another movie if you want, or you can just watch the channels on telly"

"Yeah, okay" she nodded as she sat up. I grabbed the remote and searched through the channels until I found something appropriate for S/N. I glanced at her with raised eyebrows and she nodded back. I nodded my head too and dragged myself out of the living room and upstairs to my room.

I slowly entered my room, went straight over to my bed and threw myself onto it. I knew I could sleep through the whole night if I went to sleep this early, but I knew that S/N couldn't. I climbed under my bedsheets and closed my eyes falling asleep.

—————————————

The clock read 09:38. I slept for longer than I thought I would, and I didn't think I'd wake up to my parents bickering about stupid shit. But, as for my sister, she was still fast asleep which I am glad about since she wouldn't have to hear their pointless argument. I think it was about who does more work around the house, but I'm not sure I didn't bother listening in.

But, jesus christ, was I a state. My hair was all over the place- half up half down I guess- and I just looked really scruffy. I got out of my bed and stretched. My vision went. It just went. I was seeing pure TV static for a good few seconds before it went back to normal; I forgot that happens sometimes.

I went out of my room and made my way downstairs. My dad was in the kitchen smoking as he usually would be, and my mum was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"Hiya love," my mum greeted me, "your sister still asleep?" she looked up from her newspaper and asked.

"Yeah, she's asleep still," I nodded "and can you like not be so loud at 9 am? I wanted to sleep for a bit longer." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry hun, that was just a one-time thing" she sipped her tea, "anyway, go eat something". Her attention shifted back onto her newspaper.

"Alright" I replied making my way over to the kitchen where my dad was. It stunk of smoke and it was freezing on top of that.
"Could you not at least go outside? I wanna make myself breakfast, and I don't want it tasting like tar." He just looked at me as he took another puff of his cigarette.

"You're over-exaggerating, don't you think?" he's so annoying sometimes, honestly. I didn't answer him. Instead, I just walked back out of the kitchen. I don't see how my mum hasn't gotten a divorce with him yet. He's so unbearable at times, and he's barely around anymore.

I snuck past my mum and went back upstairs. My sister was still fast asleep- she must've been really tired. I picked up a bunch of clothes from the end of my bed and called it an outfit. I went back out of my room- making sure not to wake my little sister up- and got changed in the bathroom. I got changed and ran downstairs grabbing some cash on the way down.
"Mum, I'm going to Asda" I called out to my mum.

"Alright," she answered, "just watch out for yourself!" at least I have one good parent.

I stepped out of the door and accidentally let it slam shut behind me. Whoops. Anyways, I started walking down the street with my hands in my pockets; it was kinda cold. Way too cold for it to be
March.

Eventually, I got to the Asda and I saw a few familiar faces; by a few I mean two. It was Michael, but he was with Jeremy. I tried my best to avoid them but of course one of them just had to spot me. Why not? Right?

"Isn't that y/n?" I heard Jeremy ask, "what's she doing here?" I wanted to go up to him and punch him so bad. I peered over and saw that Michael looked over this way.

"Oh, I dunno," He looked back at Jeremy "why are you so bothered?" He sounded a bit defensive for some reason, but I'm not exactly sure why. I thought he wasn't that keen on me.

"Aw does Mikey have a crushy wushy?" Jeremy teased, "don't tell me you actually like that slag." Jeremy had a sort of repulsed facial expression. The urge I had to wipe that stupid expression off his face.

"Shut it," he hissed, "she's not bothering us so there's no point in being a twat". He was defending me? Wow, okay then. I'm not complaining. At this point, I felt as if I was eavesdropping, so I went into the Asda.

I went into the aisle and picked up a salmon and cucumber sandwich since I didn't want to eat anything at home. I also grabbed a bottle of water. I got everything I needed and I went to pay. And so I did just that.

I stepped outside and who was there? Michael and Jeremy. Of course, they approached me now instead of before. Although, Michael looked a bit hesitant.

Can I ever get a break?