IV

Cal didn't know what had happened. One moment he was driving. The next they were kissing. He didn't know what to say and neither did Davina. "How's school so far?" His question seemed to startle Davina who was staring at him. Looking away she tried to fight the blush that covered her cheeks. "Uh, they're doing good. Im taking trigonometry this year." Nodding he smiled over at her. "I want to become an architect." Wrapping his coat around her she pushed her lips together. This shouldn't be awkward but it was. It was quiet again before she figured she should ask him something. "How're the apartments coming?" Cal had to give her credit she tried to sound like she cared. She really didn't. He knew that. Smirking over at her he stopped at a stop sign. "Do you really care baby girl?" The pet name had taken her by surprise. Starring at him she loosed the hold on the coat. The next thing she knew, Gavin's lunged forward and pressed her lips to his. He wrapped his arm around her small waist and pulled her closer. Their kiss was urgent and full of lust and they battled for dominance. Reaching up she tugged a first full of his hair back. Cal hissed by the sudden move. Opening his eyes he stared down at her. Leaning forward she kissed his neck up till she reached his ear. "My place Mr.Jacobs?" Biting his ear gently she let out a moan when he gripped her waist. Forcing her to grind against him. It wasn't till he was about to pull away from her did he hear her voice calling out to him. "Fuck Cal!" Tugging her back down and attacked their lips together. Before pulling her back Taking his right hand, he slapped her. Watching her head jerk to the side he was quick to wrap his hand around her throat. "Be a good girl for me." He expected her to tear up but instead, she slowly turned her back and stared. Opening her mouth she started to call out for him.

Davina reached out to shake his shoulder. Raising her voice a little she tried to call out to him again. "Sir!" It wasn't till she tapped him did he look at her. She could see his eyes widen. He looked really spooked before he chuckled. "Sorry I was just uh trying to remember if all our wood got covered." Davina didn't know what to say. Letting out an awkward laugh she nodded and leaned away from him. She wouldn't admit but she was slightly weirded out.

I didn't like this chapter. I might rewrite this.