IX

"All im saying is it's weird we celebrate a Holiday about love when it wasn't even about Love!" Throwing her hands up davina started to laugh as Lexi rambled on. "Right! Some guy kills two people, in different years, and all of sudden it's about love?" Lexi smiled as she heard davina agree with her. Smiling back Davina glanced where Jules and Rue were meant to be, only for her smile to slowly leave her lips. Seeing the look on her face looked as well. Both Jules and Rue were gone. They had completely ditched them. "I guess they forgot?" Lexi said with an awkward smile. Davina lightly bit her lip before nodding. "Yeah." It was silent do a few minutes before davina lit up. "You want to go get some food?" Smiling back Lexi link their arms together and pulled her towards the Jacobs chili stand.

Making their over, davina was practically hanging up Lexi because she was laughing so hard. Moments before davina had accidentally tripped a little boy. His hand landed on another little boy, most likely his bother. Resulting in them both just laying there with confused looked on their faces. Davina feeling bad went to go help them but a man had rushed over first. Both girls stared at the man as he knelt. Concern was sketched on his face as he looked over the boys. He was tall with light blonde hair which was cut short. A slight stubble but the one thing that caught Davina's attention the most was the scare that trailed how his left cheek. "You should watch where you're going." The words had snapped davina out of the small trance she was in. Shaking her head she noticed the man and the little boys were staring at her. Well more like glaring. Looking toward an awkward Lexi, she turned towards the man. "I'm so so-" before she could finish the man cut her off suddenly. "As you should be." Tugging the boys away the man sent one more glare before trying to leave. Feeling a sudden burst of irritation. Jules ditched her and now this asshole thought it would be okay to treat her like that? Yeah no. "You should be sorry for being such a dick!" Davina shouted after the man. Her yells drew attention toward her. Nate Jacobs looked over in time to watch. He followed davinas eyes when he saw a man. Clenching his jaw, he eyed them.  Lexi's eyes widen before lunging forwards to pull the redhead away. However, her effort was futile. Davina was standing straight glaring at the man's back. She didn't care the boys heard her cuss. Why should she? They weren't her pet sperms. Glancing back at her, he scoffed before walking away completely.
Turning to look at Lexi, who honestly couldn't believe that happened. "Lexi. You can't let a man like that ever walk over you. Fuck him." Pulling the still shocked brunette towards the Jacobs chili stall.