X

Davina sat next to jules and Rue. She wasn't particularly hungry, she had a rough night last night. She had pushed herself so hard that she didn't even shower, she ended up falling asleep on her bedroom floor. The thought of crawling into her clean sheets all sweaty disgusted her. So she simply stripped down and fell asleep.
Only to regret it the next morning when she would up with a stiff next. She had hoped the hot shower she took would have helped but it didn't. Leaving her to rub her neck every few minutes. Trying to rub the pain away she messaged the right side as she watched jules slide her phone to Rue. Who picked it up to see a dick picture.
"I mean, it's huge, right?" Jules leaned on her right hand waiting for rue to say something. When rue made a face and shook her head, davina leaned over to look. Jules had tried to show her earlier but davina dodged. She had never seen a dick before. However, her curiosity got the better of her. "Don't front. It's a big dick" davina stared at the picture. In her honest opinion, davina thought dicks looked like Rufus from Kim possible. Scrunching her nose up she looked continued to look at jules phone. "You know what? It may be, but, uh, we can't tell. cause it's fucking floating in space. " rue had Davina's utmost attention. While davina was confident in a lot of things.. Dicks wasn't one of them. Jules who seemed confused asked her to go on. "So there's no way to compare scales. " looking over at both girls she went on to explain). "You know, if there's a fucking hand in the frame at least you can be, like, okay, it's about the size of an adult male hand." Davina looked back down and then back rue. "Or like twice the size. Or a fucking fraction of the size." Rue made some good points. Though. Or at least to davina she did. "Rue. This is an objectively big dick."
Leaning back davina smiled at jules who looked at her. "Okay fine. Dav what do you think?" Pushing both lips together davina decided to be honest with both of them. She figured that they both had issues and have no room to judge her. So she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. This is the first dick I've seen" she had expected the look of shock on Jules's face but not the look of jealousy on Rues. "You... Never received an unwanted dick pic?" When davina shook her head she waited for the teasing to start but none came, instead jules had a look of determination. If this was the first guy's dick, davina had ever seen. She wanted to prove Tyler had a nice one. Rue and davina shared a look as jules picked up her phone and swiped it a few times before handing it back to Rue. Who's eyes widened, davina quickly leaned over to see what the fuss was about. "So his penis is the size of an Evian bottle. Well, the lighting is nice." Davina looked back at jules. "Wouldn't that hurt though? Having something huge inside of you?" Jules smiled at the redhead and shook her head. Deciding to talk with her later about it she went to ask what was really bothering her. "But here the thing. I, like, sent him a few pics from the school bathroom during class- because he asked me to." Rue looked at jules with alarm. "Wait like nudes?" Turning to Davina she waited to see if davina had as well. Shaking her head she smiled at Rue. "No. I don't feel comfortable sending pictures of my body to someone I haven't met yet." Taking jules hand she gently squeezed. "I won't do something im not comfortable with either. " davina did judge jules when she sent the pictures to Tyler. She had wanted to send them to davina as well but davina let her know she wanted to wait. Let the trust build up first. " I can't fall about it. But I need your help." When davinas phone went off she smiled and got up, causing both girls to look at her. "Sorry I have to go. Good luck jules" leaned down to peck Jules's cheek and smile at Rue. She wasn't so bad after hanging out after a few times. With that, she hurriedly made her way out. Passing Nate, who stopped talking to his buddies to watch her go. While jules was more about sending things, davina was smarter. When he asked her, she simply said no and that she wasn't ready yet. He didn't want to pressure her into it so he simply let it go. It only made him respect her more.
After school davina made her way to Fezcos place. She had stopped by the other day with an odd request. She wanted him to order sparkling ICE water. she didn't care about what flavor as long as they weren't strawberry. One thing davina shared was Artificial strawberry flavoring. It always tasted so disgusting and off-putting. She could have bought them somewhere else but Fez could give her a really good deal. When she got there fed was outside smoking and Ash was talking to Kat. Both girls look at each other and nodded. They weren't friends but respect was there. Standing a little bit away from Fez, davina smiled. "How much do I owe you?" Kat had stopped her conversation with ash to listen in. She didn't mean to be nosy but the thought of Davina buying drugs honestly shocked Kat. Who would have thought? Looking over at ash, Fez nodded to the notebook. Ask quickly picked it up and threw it over to his brother. After flipping a few pages he found what he was looking for. "You ordered two-24 packs so about $29.28." Nodding she reached into her bra and handed him two 20's. It didn't really affect her when she did. The same couldn't be said for poor Fez who looked away from her. He could feel his cheeks go red as he went to grab what she needed. While waiting for Fez she smiled at Kat. Who tried to make it look like she wasn't watching her. She failed. Thankfully They didn't have to wait long before Fez came out carrying the two packs of sparkling water. Kat would be lying she said she wasn't disappointed. Weirdly, she had hoped that Davina was doing something sketchy. It would make her feel better. When fez put the drinks in her car, davina tried to keep her eyes from trialing down his body. She was talking to Tyler and Jules. And while she had strong feelings for them both, she felt left out sometimes. They had this sexual thing going on and she wasn't ready for it. Davina wanted to meet Tyler in person and get to know them both.
It wasn't like they made it official so she could look, right? Besides she always thought Fez was attractive. Who wouldn't? He also seemed respect full. Fez finished and turned to catch davina checking him out. While yes, he was a blushing mess, he was also very proud. His ego had been stroked and honestly, he felt pretty dam good. Smiling up at the slightly taller guy, she rocked on her heels. "Thanks, Fezco." When all she got was a nod in return she turned away to get in the car. Just as she was going to open her door, she breathed in and turned back. Fez raised his eyebrows at her. He watched as Davina slid her phone from her back pocket and held it out towards him. They both kinda paused and just stared at it. She had done it so quickly that neither one of them could process what she was wanting. Letting out a small couch she wiggled it at him. "Are you going to put your number in or make me look like an idiot?" When Fez looked over at her saw her teasing smile and how relaxed she was. He reached over and gripped it. If she had given him a few minutes, he probably could have thought of something cool to say but he was going shocked. His cheeks were red and he couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed. Not wanting to get his hope up. "Yeah, you'll need it if you want to do more business" After handing it back to her, she let out a giggle. They both held eye contact as she walk backward to her open door. "C'mon Fez. I wanted your number to flirt." Turning around she slid in and before shutting her door she continued. "Unless you want to call it business." Sending the flustered guy a wink she shut her door. Fez watched as she didn't waste a moment to buckle up, she simply started her car and left the lot.
Davina wouldn't tell anyone but with red cheeks, she pulled over, around the block to put on her seatbelt and let out a little laugh.

I need to get better at writing Fez. I don't feel like I actually got his character down. I think might work on that.