XI

Jules and rue were giggling at Jule's place. After school, they both went straight there. To help jules. rue tried to hide the fact she was jealous or checking out jules. In a way she did. Jules was honestly on cloud-9.
Rue hovered over jules, letting the blonde pose as if she was taking the pictures. "Do I look hot?" Looming away rue said a simple yeah. Jules who rolled her eyes but smiled anyway. "Like, hot enough that you'd want to fuck me, or like, cute?" Leaning her head back, she was being very serious about this. Awkwardly shuffling her body rue stuttered. "Like..like me? Or like them, me?" The question caused jules to smirk up at her friend. Rue was attractive. She wasn't going to lie, she liked the attention. "Either." They both sat there for a few moments just staring at each other before jules wanted to get back to it. The thought of sending these photos to Tyler was exciting. And even though Davina asked her not to send any to her, she was going to anyway. She didn't see an issue with it. They were pictures and she was slightly hoping that davina would find her attractive. Davina was a little shy when it came to anything sexual. Jules would be lying if she said she was upset by it. Sure they've made out but whenever jules tried to take it further, Davina would stop it.

Davina could feel her muscles weakening with each second

Davina could feel her muscles weakening with each second. She had been at this for an hour now. With both Tyler and jules teasing, she was frustrated. So she did what she was best at. Pushing her herself. Coming straight home after Fezs place, she got to work. Homework, stretching, and then working out. She had almost expected her dad to be home but it seemed that he had left just before she got home.
Maddy Perez was leaving her boyfriend's place. Her mind was racing with questions. She couldn't understand why he has so many dick pictures. Was Nate gay? Bi? Did he even love her? Just as she was about to make her to her car, she looked over to see Davina Evans. It wasn't that they hated each other but they weren't best friends. Maddy was too loyal to Cassie. Cassie was someone who she could always talk to. In her heart, she knew Cassie wouldn't betray her like she did davina. Or at least that's what she hoped.
She stood by her car for a few seconds just watching as Davina pushed herself. Sometimes she wished she had davinas body. Maybe her collarbones or high cheekbones. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Nate's light dim. Shaking her head she got in her car and started it.
The sound startled Davina whose head snapped over to see Maddy. Only to catch her already driving away. It wasn't till she was gonna go back to her task, did something catch her attention. Crouched by the fence was Aaron Jacobs. His phone was out and pointed at her. When he noticed that her wide eyes were staring at him, he quickly put it down and rushed inside. Davina could feel her blood boiling. Who the fuck did he think, he is? Aaron Jacobs was one of the least problematic Jacobs. However, he was still a creep. Bending down she did a handstand till she could release her legs and stand back up.  Grabbing a towel she made her way towards the front yard and crossed over their grass, did she said her hand to knock. When no one answered fast enough, she knocked again but harder.
Cal Jacobs was the one to open the door. The last person he expected to be standing on their doorstep was Davina. She was clearly just working out. Sweat dripped drown her chest and her breathing was uneven. From the exercise or her anger, he wasn't sure. Blood rushed to his groin. Shuffling his body towards the door. "Mr.Jacobs is Aaron home?" Why the fuck did she want to see his son? Clearly already knowing the answer she made her way inside their house. "Don't answer. I already saw him, run inside." All Cal do was watch as Davina made it further inside his home. "I'm sorry. What is this about?" Closing the door he made he tried to keep this professional. Martha hearing their voices made her to the foyer. Stopping in her tracks, when she spotted Davina. Who honestly looked pissed. "Hi, Mrs.Jacobs. im here to see your creepy son. Aaron. " both Cal and Martha were shocked by how much disgust was in her words. Not knowing what was happening. "I'm sorry but who do you-" before she could finish davina turned back to Cal. "Your son was taking photos of me. Without my permission." Cal's body tensed. This is why she showed up. His idiotic son was caught. Clenching his jaw, he looked up the stairs to call for Aaron. He watched as not only did Aaron come but so did Nate. Aaron's body was tensed and his face red.
Nate watched wondering what was going on. He could see the look of anger and embarrassment on his father's face and the look of offense on his mothers. Most of all he could see the look of pure anger on Davina's face. Her glare was pointed towards his brother. When he followed her glare, he saw his older brother looking down with a red face. He wouldn't even lookup. "I don't know what you're talking about but he wouldn't do that" his mother's voice was defensive. Everyone wanted as if I switch went off on Davina. Her shoulders relaxed and she smiled at Martha. "Alright. I guess I'll just make a police report. I'm sure our cameras will back me up." Turning her body she started to make her way to the front door. Both cals and Nate's eyes trailed down to her ass. Cal's was the first to look up. Just as she was about to open the door Aarons's voice was heard. "Wait! I'm sorry. I-i'll delete them." They all watched as she looked up at Aaron. Davina wasn't going to call the police. She didn't care enough but she also knew how the Jacobs was. The image was everything. Holding out her hand she waited for him to come to her. She was quick to delete the three photos and one video of her. The glare from Cal was enough punishment for Aaron, she supposed. Handing him the phone back, she smiled at him. "No more pictures without my permission. It's creepy."
Sending a nod to Cal she was going to leave. Until Martha decided to be a dumb cunt. "He wouldn't take pictures if you didn't dress like that." Davina made eye contact with Cal. He watched as all warmth left her eyes. Suddenly he wanted to yell at his wife.  Aaron who was grateful that all she asked was for the photos to be deleted was now looking at his mom. Letting out a giggle she continued her way to the door. "It's funny Mrs.Jacobs. you and my mom used to be best friends. You used to dress hot too. Then you let yourself go." with those partying words, she left.