VII

The past week has been honestly great. Since the night with Rue, she felt that she had friends. She and Rue were still trying to build their relationship. She had also been texting and somewhat flirting with jules. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't know why. Jules was like a blushing school girl when it came to shyguy18. Davina didn't know his name yet but Jules seemed so smitten by him.
When jules asked if she could come, Davina was a little hesitant about it. Could she let someone so colorful fully into her life? Could she handle it if another person left? The answer was..she didn't know. But she wanted to find out. It took five seconds after sending her location to start panicking. Unlike Kat who would pace and Greek out while she panicked, Davina would freeze. She could scream and yell in her head like a trapped animal, begging for a way out. There wasn't any though. She would tell herself that there wasn't a reason to Panic and people had it worse than her. This moment of weakness would simply leave soon. Leaning back she picked up her and sent jules another message. Her hands wanted to shake but again her mind wouldn't let her.
Davina: the back gate is unlocked. Im by the pool.
Switching her phone off and setting it down she continued to sit there. Anyone who would be watching her would see the calm and collected person. Someone who wasn't wanting to freak out. Nate Jacobs didn't see a girl trapped in her own head. He saw a put-together girl who seemed to have everything together. Nate knew that something was going to change, he just didn't know what. Did he think Davina would be okay with the "sharing" of jules, fuck no? He kept having to remind himself that this wasn't an actual thing. He was doing this for a reason. A good reason
When jules pulled into davinas house, she couldn't believe where she lived. It was a beautiful two-story house in dark blue. Hoping to offer her bike she walked towards the back gate. She was nervous. Breathing in she pulled the latch and let herself in.

Both girls smiled at each other. Davina had gotten out of her chair and walked towards jules. "Don't you look cute today?" Lighting kissing the blushing girl's cheeks she led her towards the chairs. For a few moments, it was quiet before jules Blurted out. "I like you!" Widening her jules realized what she had done before leaning back. Davina looked at jules before smiling back at her. "I like you too" it was like time stopped for jules. She couldn't believe her luck. The first she has had feelings for liked her back. Smiling big she let out a giggle. Jules Practically threw herself at Davina. Who in return caught her. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, Davina pulled jules in her lap. Trialing her hands in Jules's hair she pulled her even closer. The kiss was starting to get heated before Davina pulled away. Attaching her lips to jules neck she trailed wet kisses down till she reached jules collar bone. Nipping at the skin, she chuckled when jules let out a moan. Blushing jules shyly looked down before looking into Davina's eyes. The sound of jules phone made them both look down. A new unread message from shyguy18 Appeared and the cold unsettling truth hit Davina. She was still talking to him. Pulling away Davina watched jules bite her lips and shyly glance at her phone.
Tyler: Have you done it yet?
Nate knew what he was doing. He had seen everything from his window. He would never admit but seeing them kiss had turned him on. The girl he had been lusty after and jules. Someone he had spent so much time talking to. "What about shyguy18, jules.." Davina whispered. Scared if she raised her voice just a little bit, everything would fall apart. For the first time, jules didn't know what to say to Davina. So she did the only she could do and hand Davina her phone. Wanting her to read the messages. Which she did. It took her a few minutes to try and understand what was happening. Share jules? How would that even work? "Jules. You would be dating two people and us only one?" Looking at the blonde, who was just at lost. "Relationships need trust. How can I trust this Shyguy18?" Davina had some great points. They sat there for a few seconds. "Davina.. Maybe you two could talk. You know get to know each other. I just know you'll like him too" staring at holds Davina dumbfounded. Chuckling Davina shook her head. "No offense but isn't he..gay?" She had giggled at the words. How could she date a gay guy? Jules who found it just as funny had to laugh as well. "I think he might be Bi.. " leaning towards jules she traced her lips against hers. "Ask him. Ask this amazing shyguy, how he thinks this would work." It wasn't a question. She had used the same tone from fez's house. This time Jules could find it hot. Frozen jules desperately wanted to kiss Davina but the other girl had a different idea. "Now."
And so she did. She messaged him, asking how this worked. While she was busy with this Davina had leaned back and just watched her. Even if they couldn't share jules, davina wasn't going to lose her without a fight.
Tyler: I found a beautiful girl, on a gay website. Doesn't make me gay jules. You both could talk to me. I could be both of yours.
Letting out a gasp jules threw her phone at a shocked Davina. The phone hits Gavin's boob. Causing her to yelp and grab it in pain. "What the hell!" Ignoring the pain she caused she practically yelled at Davina to look at the phone. Sending a playful glare she rubbed her boob and read the message. "Oh my god.."
That's how it began. Three people Constantly messaging each other.. Then laughing and spending hours on the phone together.. While Devina and Jules could hang out in person. They never left Tyler out.