TWENTY

KRITI'S POV

We both were sleeping beside each other on two ends of bed it was not first time we were sharing bed but first time there was these awkardness between us . First day we were at Gauri jijisa's house and Rishabh made it clear he doesn't want us to start our relationship in someone's else house ...Second day after reception we both were hell tired to think of anything and last night pari slept with us . But today I don't know whether he was expecting something I mean he didn't said anything but he is behaving odd ....he was silent from the time he came from his bath. I know be is just acting as if he slept but he is awake I can tell that for sure . But why is he acting so strange? It's not like we have not talk about intimacy before  we have touched, cuddled and even kissed each other but knowing now we are alone and married and can do it this thought is making me nervous from evening and to add on it his strange  behavior is just what I needed now I thought irritated and frustrated ......

But why I am feeling like a teenager? kriti you are not some college going girl and the men beside you is your husband it's OK. I explained myself

But are you ok with it? If he tells you that he want to do it now ? What will you say ? I thought gulping  .......I....I like him ...to be truthful I too want to do ...have....e....I mean I too want to move forward but what about my dream of romantic decorations and getting ready like bride and what about pain ....kriti it will pain a lot..... I know God....and what if I am not good I don't even have any experience and this men from the kisses he gave me I am sure he knows what he is doing....everything is OK but pain ....what If pain is unbearable...will he understand me ....I .. should I say no if he ask me ....or should I say yes.........?????

RISHABH'S POV

From last twenty minutes kriti is just turning her side on bed every other minute . She like me is pretending to sleep . I can tell she is worried about something because her body is very tense and straight these is not how she or anyone sleeps. May be this place is new for her . I should talk to her I thought and was about to call her  when I heard her babbling  whatever she was saying  was not clear but I think I heard words like rishabh....intimate...expecting .....and I realized she is nervous about our night .

Now my cold shower is of no use I thought . I cannot talk to her about this now when only I know how am I controlling myself...and the way she is getting nervous she is clearly not ready and I did promise her about her first night . I will just ignore her and behave as if I am sleeping then she will sleep yes thats good idea

After 10 minutes she turn again .... the girl has not yet slept and when she turned again I lost my control and said, "Kriri stop ...... and sleep" she didn't replied now she will sleep I thought  .

I will count from 100 to 1 in reverse
100

99

98

97

And she turned again what is she doing I sigh and decided to talk with her otherwise we both won't sleep entire night

"Kriti......." I called her
.
.
"kriti...."
.
.
.
"Kriti.........." I called her again

"Ahhaaa......yes ....what ?" She asked gulping and sat on bed

I sat beside her and switch on the lights .  Seeing her face I sigh and gave her glass of water . "Pehle ap ....Drink water " I said and she gulped the entire glass in one go.  I took the glass from her to keep it back and when I turn she was playing with her duvet making me smile . Right now Who would say she is best psychologist of our town.....I thought .