THIRTY

RISHABH'S POV

Marital life was a bliss.....I am a married men now. It has been 20 days to our marriage . Phew!! Time does flies!! But these twenty days were among the best days of my life .

Waking up early morning by kriti's kisses and caress then coming back home to see kriti waiting for me at dinner and after that cuddling her and listening to her talk about her day and everyone and everything she wants to talk about and at last sleeping in her arms after our hot passionate night. Life could not be more better .

Kriti had also joined her work post one week of our marriage. My only regret is we could not go to our honeymoon . Although kriti did not complain but I know she is not happy about it and neither am I .

First I was on leave for marriage so all my hearings dates had to be pushed forward then I even joined as legal advisor for king of Rajashthan just one month back making my work load increase tenfold. Even kriti has a busy schedule with her college first then her clinic in evening thus she leaves home at 8.30 am and come between 8 to 9 pm whereas I don't have any fixed schedule I leave by 9.30 am but there is no fixed time when I will come back.

And to top it up from past 3 days due to our hectic schedules we barely have time for each other . Infact from last two days I am sleeping in my mini bedroom attached to my cabin in my office....I thought I will finally go home today but it's 10.30 pm and I am still in office with my assistant lawyers discussing a murder case. And even tonight I will have to sleep in my office . I texted kriti half an hour back about the same and she read the message but had not replied me back . I hope she does not make an issue out of it because right now I don't even have time and energy to fight with her .

KRITI'S POV

An hour back I got text from my workaholic husband and here I am in front of his office with tiffin and an overnight bag.  I enter Rishabh's office to see whole office empty I sigh thinking my husband loves his work. I took the elevator to reach his floor and saw that only lights in his cabin were on . I enter his cabin to suprise him but was shocked to see three - four men sitting with him along with his pa . Files, papers and laptop spread all over table with empty coffee mug no not mug but mugs ... Rishabh was standing leaning on table with his coat and tie laying lazily on sofa in his cabin and upper two buttons of his shirt were undone and sleeves of his shirt folded till elbow. He had a coffee mug in his one hand and marker in other . He was dictating something when his pa saw me and greeted "Good evening maam " making Rishabh to look at me .

"Good evening" I said

Looking at Rishu I said, "Rishabh ,sorry I didn't knew you were in meeting I will wait outside " and was about to go outside when he said softly ," wait kriti..."

But next second his voice was so stern, commanding , dominating "leave everyone " he ordered and as soon he said this everyone left the room in seconds .

Placing the mug and marker on table he came near me and wrapped his left arm around my waist and his right palm was caressing my cheek he said , "I am your husband never ever say sorry again to interrupt my meetings you have all the right to do that .... but you do realize it's not safe for you to travel alone at night ..." he said softly but next second he frowned and ask ,"what's with these bag ? "

" I thought I will suprise you ...wo ...I thought you are alone here.... so.... I thought we can have dinner together ." I said stammering feeling like a teenage girl "And I thought since you will be working here I would sleep here in your mini bedroom and will directly go from here to college tommorow like that atleast we will be together and when you finally come to sleep you will be beside me in my arms cuddling to me "

Cupping my face he kissed my forehead "that's a wonderful suprise sweetheart I am so happy you came here....wait for a second " saying this he took his mobile and dialing someone he said ," arrange dinner for everyone and tell them that they have break of one hour exactly after an hour I want them in my cabin "

"Come " He took my hand and took me to his mini bed room . I just love how his voice changes to so soft and caring when he talks to me or our families.

"How about you arrange our dinner and I will freshen up and come till then ? " He asked softly I smiled and nodded.
"You know where to find the cutlerys" he said and Pecking my lips he went to freshen up

"Did you made the food?" He asked eating

"Nope...cook made it I was hell tired till I came back to cook something " I said

Once we completed our dinner ...I and rishu were on bed . I was sitting with support of bed rest and Rishu was  lying with his head on my lap.  I was caressing his hairs "tired?" I ask

"Very" he replied still eyes close

"This room has everything one need it can be a mini house rather than mini room" I said in awe of this small room

"During initial period of my carrer I often used to stay here so I made this so that atleast I can sleep and eat comfortably " he said  and sat beside me with support of bedrest

"Kriti although I loved your suprise but it is not safe to come here alone at this time " he said trying to sound stern

"I am not your employee your voice won't work on me" I said rolling my eyes before he could react I straddle him and said, " and although I feel special when you talk such sweetly with me your this demanding and dominating voice is so sexy Mr lawyer "  caressing his face I spoke last line in his ear

"Kriti I am serious next time you want to come call me I will send my PA"   he said

"Ok" I said pecking his lips "I didn't want us to stay away even at night already because of our schedule we barely have time for each other ...so I thought I will come here atleast we will Sleep in each other's arms "

"I like that very much baby" he said and started kissing my neck

"Rishu don't start something you can't finish " I said gasping feeling his  fingers and lips all over me

"what do you think of making out in my office?" He said unzipping my dress already .

"I thought you had meeting with your assistants or whoever those men were ?"
I said unbuttoned his shirt

"We still have fourty minutes ?" He said making me lie on bed beneath him

"Will it be hard and rough or sweet and slow?" I ask removing his belt

"Whatever you would like sweetness ? He said and pressed my breast making me moan .