TWENTY FOUR

RISHABH'S POV

All the crying has emotionally drained me completely. It must be how girls must feel on their vidai I thought . I know I will be seeing my parents daily infact they can stay with me whenever they wish too even I can stay with them on weekends but leaving them is hard. Seeing them crying is hardest . And when I know I am the reason of their tears it is worst. I though and closed my eyes and leaned my head on car seat .

During the entire ride Kriti did not said anything but her facial expression clearly said she was feeling guilty. I sigh not knowing how to convince her that it is not her fault .

AFTER 15 MINUTES

I held kriti's palm and entwined our fingers as I enter our new home.

"Did you like it ?" I asked her

"It's perfect" she said with tears in her eyes and smile on her face .

NIGHT
RISHABH'S POV

I enter our room and gasped seeing kriti sitting on middle of our bed in her bridal dress with a long veil covering her face . I went and sat in front of her.  I held her right  hand and bringing it to my lips I placed a light kiss on her hand . Turning her hand I placed a kiss on her palm inhaling the scent of her henna. She curled her toes and tighten hold of her left hand on her knees making me smile .

I slide closer to her and removed her veil . She was looking down at her knees. I held her chin between my index finger and thumb and tilted her face upwards but her eyes were still busy staring at her kneess. Her lips had a beautiful smile .

"You are looking beautiful....my beautiful bride...mine " I said caressing her cheek with my thumb

She smiled but did not said anything still looking down

"Did you like the decorations " I asked caressing her cheek

She nodded her head in yes

"won't you speak anything?" I ask her seeing her only nodding to me

She nodded her head in no

"Atleast look at me " I said

She again nodded her head in no

Leaning towards her left ear I spoke huskily in her ear "look in my eyes baby...pleaseeeee " and she finally slowly look at me. Her face was beetroot red making me smile

I bend closer to her left ear and said "I have not even touched you like a men touches his women and you are already red what will happen when I will do things I have planned to do tonight " I said licking her earlobe.

She immediately hugged my tight listening me. Wrapping my arms around her I took her in my embrace and stared caressing her hairs . "Relax take deep breathes" I said

Once she calm down I removed her veil completely and kissed her forehead . Then I removed her mangteeka and kissed her hairline placed with sindoor . Caressing her ear I removed her earing and sucked her earlobe making her gasp. When I repeated same with her other ear she held my arm and closed her eyes making me smile . I placed her hairs on one side and leaned towards her trying to remove her necklace she turned a little to right side so that her back was now facing me and it became easy for me to remove her necklace.

When I caress her spine she held the bedsheet tightly . I started placing kisses on her neck and back.

"Rishuuuuuuu" she moaned my name I immediately wrapped my hand around her waist and turned her making her sit on my lap and placed my lips on her .

Holding her face in my palms I kissed her passionately to my hearts contents and when I left her, her lips were already swollen and she was gasping for air . I immediately moved to her neck and started placing kisses from side of neck to middle. Marking every inch of her skin I can. My hand were busy caressing her stomach and waist and she was writhing beneath me in pressure moaning my name .

"Kriti ...." I called her and when she looked at me I said , "baby are you ready because after this it will be difficult for me to stop "

She smiled and nodded her head

I kissed her forehead and said," If you feel I need to slow down or you are uncomfortable or you need me to stop tell me ...OK?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek . I immediately took her in my arms and once again placed my lips on her lips

NEXT DAY
MORNING
KRITI'S POV

Till now I heard men working in kitchen looks sexy but for first time I am seeing what it means .....

My Rishu standing in front of Stove chopping something and wearing only his lower is mouth watering view . His bare chest and abs and perfect arms I thought and gulped . I so wanted to run my hand and caress his chest, his abs .
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize when he came towards me and took me in his arm . It was only when  he peck my lips I realise our position

"I am all yours baby " he said

"Ha...what?" I stammered

"I said no need to stare I am all yours ....you can do much more " he said smirking "By the way my shirt looks good on you" he said

I blushed and look down when I felt his thumb caressing my navel and I closed my eyes sighing .

"You are blushing still even after last night ....what you did to my tigress...who is this shy girl ?" He said teasing me

"This side of mine is only for you" I said gazing in his eyes

He groaned listening me "keep saying such things and I will take you straight to bed" he said looking in my eyes his eyes had such passion that passed shiver through me

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asked looking in my eyes

"It was beautiful ....I can not describe it in words ...every word is small to describe my feelings " I said with tears of happiness in my eyes

"Did you ?" I asked with hesitation

He closed his eyes and took deep breathes then placed his lips on my forehead for some seconds  and said "Thank you for coming in my life . Last night was best night of my life. I found my home in your arms"

After some seconds he asked me softly , "Are you sore? Do you want some medicine?"

"A little but that is normal . I have medicines with me but I don't think I need one now...." I said caressing his right cheek "although I am hungry "

"Me too..." he said huskily eyeing my lips then my breast then my lips

"I am talking of food " I said realizing what he meant

"And I am talking of my dessert " he said pincing my waist  "Ouchhh....rishuuuu.." I screamed

"Hmm...." he hummed nuzzling his nose in my neck and placing kisses on love bites he left last night when he was about to open first button of his shirt I held his palm

"You will get your Dessert after my food ...I am hungry " I said pouting

"Fair enough considering last night we burned lot of calorieshe said laughing "come let feed you my chotu khumbakarn"