FIFTY ONE

KRITI'S POV

It has been 12 hours but Rishabh has not yet gained consciousness his vitals are stable doctors are now hopeful that he will soon get back his consciousness.

I don't know what to do? Why is all this happening with me ? Nothing right now happening in my life is under my control. Rishabh used to say that he likes when he is in control of his life then why the hell is he not waking up and taking control of his life now . Why is he letting circumstances control his and my life . This is not what he promised me . How can he land himself in hospital? It was my right to get hurt and angry after whatever took place but he did not have any right to go and get drunk and crash his car.

The hours he was in surgery those hours were worst hours of my life. To think now all these is nothing then the thought of me losing him . That thought was enough for me to lose my breathe . Yes, I am angry, hurt, disappointed but the thought of life without his existence is not what I want . Please Rishu wake up please ....I need you .

"Kriti" bhaiya placed his hand on my shoulder "rishabh is awake" as soon bhaiya said this I hugged him tight and wailed loudly . I was crying for the first time after I came to know about his accident .

"Beta bas he is fine " bhaiya was consoling me patting my head and back but my wails neither slowed down nor stopped I kept on crying and crying. After some time bhaiya made me sit down and passed me glass of water "Beta stop crying you will fall ill bacha "

"How dare he land himself in hospital? Did he not thought about me or ayansh before drunk driving ? " I said wiping my nose

"Let him get better then you can punish him for this ...make sure that men never again will try to touch his drink in future ?" Bhaiya said wiping my tears

"Will you beat that idiotic moron once he is ok for the stupid stunt he did ?" I asked bhaiya sobbing .

"I will.... he deserves that ....." Rudra bhaisa knelt before me and said "and your bhaiya will help me to teach your idiotic moron a lesson for his life"

I looked shocked at rudra bhaisa I never realised he was here when I was babbling I looked around to see kartik bhaisa and rudra bhaisa along with my dad here. And then I realised i have been crying like a child here . What would everyone think of me . Rudra bhaisa kept his hand on my head "don't worry he will be fine . And once he is ok we will deal with him but first I want you to go and wash your face and then you can meet him "

"I don't want to meet him ... You should go and meet him . I will wait here . I will talk with doctor ?" I said .

I love him but I need time. If he thinks drinking is his way out of all this he is wrong .

"Kartik ji, rudra ji I think you both should go and meet Rishabh. I will meet with the doctor along with kriti and let you know what the doctor said " my bhaiya spoke understanding my mind and I hugged him . He is the best brother anyone can get. He understands me completely .

IN DOCTORS CABIN

Doctor - Dr.mohta your husband is completely fine now . His fractures will get time to heal for next two month he need complete bed rest . He has to stay in hospital for next 15 days but after that he can go home. We need to start his Physiotherapy. And please make sure he gets his diet as per his diet chart which our nutritionist will give you and has his medicines should be given at proper time .

Kriti - how much time will it take for fracture to heal completely ?

Doctor - it will take time but there is nothing to worry . His medicines have pain killers so he won't feel much pain but the injuries were deep so he will have some pain even with pain killers

Kriti- sir i hope his brain injuries won't have any side effects

Doctor - no maam there won't be any side effect. your husband is a strong man . He fought his hard to come back and now he just needs love and care

Bhaiya explained everything to Rishabhs family. Due to pain killers and sedatives Rishabh fell back in his sleep but he is safe now that is what important for now .