e p i l o g u e

—SM Entertainment and Kim Industries both denied dating speculations of EXO's Oh Sehun and Kim Industries' daughter Kim Heejung

SM Entertainment and Kim Industries both denied dating speculations of EXO's Oh Sehun and Kim Industries' daughter Kim Heejung.

"Sehun, hurry the hell up!"

Kai's voice echoed through the hallway, tapping his index finger on his imaginary wristwatch with a done look on his face. Rolling his eyes at his member's action, the 22-year-old Sehun lazily ran to catch up with the impatient one.

"Suho Hyung's gonna kill us."

"Only you," Sehun retorted with a scoff to which the older raised his brows at, side glaring him.

They entered the studio and was met with the members already starting the practice. The choreographer didn't notice them until Minseok paused and mouthed at the boys with meaningful, wide eyes, "You're late."

"We know." Sehun whispered back, dropping his bag on the floor before beginning to stretch with Jongin who already started at the corner of the room, watching with keen eyes every move the members made.

Luckily, the choreographer let them off and continued the practice without scolding them. Soon, they finished learning half of the song and was told that was it for that day.

The members gathered around after ordering their dinner - chicken and Japchae.

"Why were you late?" Chen questioned Sehun as he munched on the chicken leg.

"He slept in... again." Jongin replied instead, frowning towards the vocalist.

"Again? You knew we're gonna have our practice today, why did you stay up late?" Chanyeol said after burping.

"Didn't Manager Hyung already advised you to stay at the dorm so you'd come together with us?" added Kyungsoo.

"I didn't notice the time, okay? Sheesh." Wincing, Sehun grumbled under his breath at the scolding he was receiving from the elders.

Suho could only shake his head and lowly say, "You never listen."

"That's right." The boy agreed with a satirical tone, raising his brows as he proudly nodded and proceeded to skin the chicken.

The boys soon dove into branches of topics, mostly about their upcoming comeback and repackage album. Baekhyun, who was on his phone, exclaimed a surprised remark, making a few of the members to look at him.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked, trying to peek at his phone to see what was up.

"Well would you look at that," Baekhyun giggled, scanning the photo he came across with before tilting it to the right for Chanyeol to see.