⤖ chapter four

"Holy mother of—"

            "Holy mother of—"

"Just drive."

Heejung shut the door and as per her order, Myunghui obliged, taking that her friend clearly had a bad morning. At exact 12 in the afternoon, Myunghui received a text from her best friend to come pick her up.

And the new address she sent caused a puzzlement to the latter.

When she arrived at the unfamiliar house, Heejung came out with the same blank face she always displays. Honestly, it looked worse.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Myunghui tried to break the silence but to no avail, Heejung didn't utter any word, just like she always does.

Sighing, Myunghui waited until they reached their university.

Through the hallways, the two marched to their class, whispers filling the narrow way from students at the sight of the two elite ones.

"Good afternoon, Heejung,"

"Why do you even greet her?"

"There goes the girls who think the world revolves around them,"

"Doesn't it?"

"They look stylish, as always."

"I'm betting my ferrero, Kim Heejung will smile today,"

"Nonsense."

"So!" When they settled to their class seats, Myunghui slammed her hand on her friend's table, earning more stares to focus on them.

"Care to share why you came out from a different house?"

She propped both her elbows on the table, flaunting her pretty face with her hands supporting its position.

Heejung rolled her eyes at the latter, slightly turning to the other side to avoid her.

"Go on. You can show them that blank, expressionless face of yours and get nothing. But not to me, bunny."

The endearment caused the other to subtly scrunch her nose in annoyance. Myunghui knows how she hated to be called that name.

"You're really not talking?" She sighed, surrending at the silent treatment Heejung's pulling off a bit too great.

"Alright, I won't push.."

As much as the young lass wanted to tell her best friend, she can't. At least for now. Her mind was still in a mess and it's boggling her—that argument she had with Sehun.

And knowing Myunghui, she could freak out if she learns that the girl is living with a worldwide star.

Soon, their professor entered the class and demanded their papers to be submitted.