⤖ chapter seven

It was the last day of the funeral they held for Kim Hee Jae—the precious girl in Heejung's heart that caused her to lock herself from everyone who tried to console her

The neighborhood Heejung was now living at seemed to be darker with the gray clouds falling behind the grand houses that stands, just like how everything dimmed to her.

As Sehun drove the car that was only filled with roaring silence, he couldn't help but grow curious of what could be in Heejung's mind as her eyes drifted to somewhere else out.

Closing the door unsoundly, Heejung dragged herself inside the house that she and Sehun shared.

The idol looked to where Heejung was standing in front of the door as if she's waiting for it to open by itself without the use of a key.

Sehun tsked before following suit, feeling the keys from his pockets and stuffed it inside the keyhole to open. And while he was at it, he didn't tear his eyes from Heejung beside him.

But she wasn't looking at him.

Her eyes were only glued to the door and when it finally opened with Sehun pushing it and leaning his frame on the wood as it squeaked, she walked past him.

He was left stupefied.

The door from Heejung's room shut loudly across the house that caused Sehun to slightly flinch in shock.

"Home sweet home..." He shrugged, entering whilst taking the key from its place when his phone buzzed in his pockets.

Sighing, he slid the device from the inside of his pockets and his manager's contact displayed on the screen.

He immediately swiped his thumb to answer it and his manager's voice greeted him before he did.

"What's up, Hyung?"

"Lee Soo Man sonsaengnim wants to meet you in his office by 3pm sharp."

"Wait what? Did I do something now?" The idol worried as he heard a scoff from the other line.

"No, idiot. Relax and just get ready. I'm gonna pick you up by 2:45."

"Okay."

***

"Omo, maybe you're in big trouble, big man." Jongin teased, bumping his shoulders with the other 94-liner who was rubbing his hands together in nervousness just right outside the Head's office.

"Cut it out, Kim Kai." Sehun hissed, turning away from his friend who only snickered.

"Kidding!" The main dancer raised both of his hands, chuckling. "Chill, Sehun-a. It can't be that bad. Besides, you're too cautious to even be reprimanded."

Jongin patted his arm twice before leaving him there as he said he needed to practice.

Soon, Sehun was called to get inside.