Kayce

Age 20  A/N So I decided to combine two chapters again. Carly is 20 in both of these. The first chaoter is called Kayce's back. The second one is called Kayce's problem.

Kayce's back

"Come on Rip one tiny ride." I begged Rip. I sat on a stack of hay bales. Rip was in between my legs. His mustache and bread had grown out. Both of them thick and full. His sun glasses coverd his eyes. A black Stetson on his head.

"Fine." I smiled up at him before I pulled him in for a kiss. "Go get saddle." He said. I nodded and jumped down from the bales. I swayed me hips as I went passed. "Damn girl your going to kill me." I could just see him rolling his eyes at me.

I went and got Star saddled up. I meet Rip out in front of the barn. We rode down our favorite trail. Not a lot of people rode on this trail just me and him.

"Kayce should be getting back anytime now." Rip said out of the blue. I hummed in agreement. I was pretty broken after he left. It didn't help that a week later Beth decided to move to Salt Lake for a job. I was excited to see him. I wondered how much he changed.
Rip and me rode side by side on the way back. As we came over a hill we could see the main house. A little red pick up sat in the drive way. It's the one Kayce always drove.

"Is that him?" I turmed and asked Rip.

"Yep it's Kayce." I was taken back. How did he know.

"How?" "He called your cell phone the other day. You were in the shower so I answerd it. We decided to suprise you." A smile came over my face. I lived in Rip's house most the time. I still had my room in the main house. But I'd rather stay with Rip.

"You sly dog!" I pushed him a bit. He didn't move just laughed. "That's why you didn't fight me on going for a ride nearly as much. I'm not even sure why you fight me on it. You love them just as much as I do." I could tell that he was rolling his eyes. I laughed a little becausw I knew I was right. 

I kicked Star up in a trot. We rode down to the house. I got off Star. "Here I'll put her up for you."

"Thanks babe." He reached down and grabbed the reins. He rode off as I raced into the house. I looked around the living room but he wasn't here. I raced up the stairs and up to his bed room door. I was about to knock but Lee pulled me back. Lee had also grown a beard in the two years. He was also the head livestock agent. Ryan a wrangled of our and a friend of mine was also an agent. I opened my mouth to asked what the hell but Lee put his hand over ,y mouth. He led me down stairs before he dropped his hand.

"I'll tell you at my house you'll need a beer."

"I'm under age."  Lee let out a laugh.

"That never stopped you before Bug."

We walked into his house. I sat on the couch as he went to the fridge. I twisted a lose piece of hair that had fallen out of my poneytail. Lee came and sat next to me and handed me a beer. I took it and opened it. I took a long sip.

"Ok what the he'll is going on Lee?"

"Kayce brought a girl home." My lips went into a frown. After being gone for 2 years. He can't even tell us hi. He has to go get a girl.