PROLOUGE

Dear Doctor Y/N,
Good day. It's me, Amiya. How is it going here? I haven't seen you very often, but I've heard from your squad that you've been doing well. I hope that's true.
I sent you this letter to inform you that there will be a new operator joining Rhodes Island. Her combat skills are outstanding, therefore she will be a combat operator. I haven't met her personally yet, but Dr. Kal'sit has briefly explained her case to me. I will do nothing but repeat exactly what she explained.
Her given codename is Surtr. Yes, that monster from Norse Mythologies. She is nothing like that though, I promise.
Operator Surtr is infected with the Oripathy. However, her case is special. She do not recall her past or her origin, therefore she has been exploring Terra to get her memories back, think of it as if she is solving a puzzle. The puzzle pieces lands in different locations in Terra, and Surtr believes that Rhodes Island has the most pieces. I think you should lend her a hand, in helping her find her past.
Doctor, if you see any unfamiliar face in Rhodes Island, I think it will be the new operator, Surtr. I hope you take care of her, and remember to take care of yourself as well.
Love,
Amiya

Found on Dr. Y/N's office desk.