TRUST 0% - FIRST IMPRESSIONS

You lay on your back in the dormitory, delighted that you finally have some time to rest from those devilish documentaries.
It's been a fateful day. You thought. You finally had the chance to meet this new operator that was told to join Rhodes Island. This operator Surtr.

Of course, you didn't actually meet her. You didn't get to introduce yourselves and exchange gestures, so as the Doctor, perhaps you shouldn't count it as a real, formal, meeting?

As you were walking downtown with Nian, attempting to find that new restaurant she suggested for lunch, you came upon operator Meteorite.
"Oh, it's the Doctor. Good afternoon, Doctor, Operator Nian. What are the two of you doing here, downtown?" She asked.
"Yeah, we're going to a rumoured new restaurant. What about you?" Nian replied.
"Operator Surtr and I were just heading back from an investigation."
"If that's the case, I'll see you around. I'll go take a look there, wait here, Doctor." Nian sounded, as she made her way around the small crowds of people.

"Do you have anything else to tell me, Doctor Y/N?" Meteorite asked right after Nian left.
"Oh... about this Surtr..."
"You must be referring to operator Surtr. She's right over there. If you have already introduced yourselves, we'll get going as well, Dr. Kal'sit is waiting for us." You glanced at where Meteorite pointed to. There, a Sarkaz woman with red hair is wandering around the crowd, as if she was trying to figure out a complex algebra question. She turned around to take a glimpse, with her constrict, purple feline shaped pupils, back at you, before turning back to Meteorite.

"Should we get going?"

"Yeah, see you around, Doctor." Meteorite, bidding farewell to you, went to catch up with operator Surtr, who has already gone ahead with her back facing you. You frowned. She acknowledged that you're the Doctor of Rhodes Island, yet she did not introduce herself as normal operators would do.
Stop being so sensitive and entitled. You quickly went back at yourself. You should be mature enough to understand her circumstances. Stay humble and do not rely on first impressions.
...
But how?

Haaahhh....
Overthinking... what a horrible habit. Aren't you supposed to be heaved to new operators? Suppose this Surtr is no different. Her aura gives you anxiety, though. You have a sensation, from this little first impression, that she will leave a grand presence in your life. Just a sensation.
This is so damned irritating...... hopefully, you will miss out all the chances to encounter her.

You rang a bell in your dormitory and called out a name. As expected, operator Courier came trotting by, knocking at the door and asking: "You need my assistance, Doctor?"

"Yeah, bring me a snack, thanks." You always rely on these pesky little junk food to clear your mind.
"Are you sure? Medic Operator Ansel had warned me that-"
"Ohhh... just keep it a secret from Ansel, will you?"
"Understood, Sir Doctor Y/N!"