TRUST 55% - THE DAY HAS COME

After several days, you finally took flight to Siesta. Ceylon, leading a large crowd, Schwarz following closely behind, with either operators from Rhodes Island, locals of Siesta, or strangers you have never seen before. You all travelled a considerable distance before arriving at our destination. People who had been gathered in a circle suddenly dispersed, with either children or childish grown ups running to the sandy beach in all directions.

You, Doctor Y/N, remained with Amiya and observed them boisterously splashing seawater at one another.

"Everyone's having fun." Amiya turned to you with a smile. "Doctor, you should take some time to unwind as well." Nodding, Amiya stopped you just as you were about to depart.

"One more thing, Doctor. We've reserved the best hotel room we can find in this area for you. You can thank Doctor Kal'sit for that."

Sweet.

"That's great news, Amiya." After thanking her, you headed to the shore. You moved stealthily around the beach, avoiding the sand, seawater, and beach balls that were tossed at you. How on earth did you ever do anything to deserve this?

You finally understood what you desired after a lengthy period of walking in the sun with your stupid self disguised beneath the Rhodes Island uniform. To relax in the shade while treating yourself to a tasty drink.

You caught a glimpse of a wonderful hammock hidden in the shadow, staring back at you, waiting, begging, for you to utilise it. A tiny table nearby the hammock had what seemed to be the ideal drink for you at the moment.

You couldn't help but grin as you subconsciously ran in its direction and jumped on it right away.

Perhaps it was because the environment was too warm, or because you were too exhausted from the trip here, you were not thinking as you should. It was because the moment you jumped on the hammock, you realised that it was already occupied.

Sitting there peacefully, exquisitely, like a peacock, Operator Surtr wondered who would ever invade her at a time like this, just when she was about to enjoy her marvelous drink. At that point, you were both tangled together on the hammock that was on the brink of toppling over. You immediately stood up, feeling like a helpless gazelle that happened to invade the lion's den and disturb the sleep of an angry lion.

Surtr glared at you, her eyes burning with fire. "What do you think you're doing, exactly?"

"I... didn't notice you there from my angle... I'm sorry." With each word you spoke, your voice drifted softer.

"From your angle? Very well. How could you not see me, a goddamn grown woman from any angle?" That was what you had imagined her to splutter out, after cursing aggressively at you.

Surtr, however, remained silent. You were tempted to take a glimpse at her expression, but you were certain that she would be very infuriated. After all, you would be quite angry as well if somebody jumped onto your hammock in an awkward position. But after many seconds, she still remained silent.

So it's the silent treatment isn't it...

Finally, she spoke.

"Consider me generous for saying this... but there's plenty of space. Hop on."