TRUST 27% - PRESENCE OF MELANCHOLY

There are moments when you simply cannot empathise with the causes behind other people's anguish. This was unequivocally Surtr's profit, yet why? Had she recalled a sorrowful remembrance? You were afraid to interrupt her.

She turned around when she noticed you watching her. She walked straight past you, frowning. The only thing she said was, "Let's head back."

She didn't say anything on the way back. You made the decision to change her mindset and attitude. Thus you asked her in the evening while delivering her popsicles.

"Are you aware of my memory issues?" She replied.
"Just the outer layer."

"I don't want to spend my time with explanations. To cut a long tale short, I observed something today and am attempting to recollect what it was. Since then, don't disturb me." She scowled. Gosh... that disposition. This obstinate Sarkaz will never learn to accept goodwill, but she will only get more furious if you impose your goodwill on her. You will let this slip, just for once.

"You can always look in my direction for assistance." You quickly went for the door, just in case she makes yet another brutal remark.

You returned to the office, beholding a certain assistant's presence, ready to attack you with a million lunch boxes that she benefited from after the various days of disappearance.

"These are for you. The doctor's gonna ain't gonna be starved tonight!"

"Nian, you're acting as if Rhodes' cuisines are dreadful."

"Tsk, what else could they possibly be? Oh, and here. I went shopping and bought you tons~ of cool junk that a tedious robot like you could put to use."

You opened the bag. What is this crap... prior to being able to say anything, that woman had already left no trace of her existence. There were noises outside of the office, it seems to you like somebody is approaching. Oh, to be Nian. What's the purpose of leaving when she'll just wander right back into this room?

You dashed to the door and slammed it open just as she was about to barge in with a loud irritating noise. Saves the neighbouring offices some sanity.

"..."

"Surtr? What brings you here?" You inquired of the velvet-headed woman who stood at the doorway, glaring down at you and your inquisitive gaze.

"Take the hint. Didn't you state to me yourself, that you're willing to assist?" She retorted back, frowning down at her shoes, performing as if being here was against her personal will. How typical.

"Alright, although I cannot promise that I will be of much use."

"Then what was the meaning in offering assistance..." She muttered quietly under her
breath. She accepted the assistance regardless, and slammed a piece of document on your office desk. You carefully inspected it.

Ugh... what is this...