Chapter 31

It's been three months since Mei Xing was saved by Mo Yuan. As days ,weeks and months go by, Mo Yuan never left her aside. Except for the annual meetings on the heavenly realm and when he's teaching his students. Mei Xing was also moved to the Kunlun mountain where she is now recuperating.

Zhe Yan would come by weekly to check on her and to give her essence and heal her soul. There was no injury or any other damages on her that's why they'll never know when she'll wake up. Zhe Yan also took some books and scroll on the library to further know her condition. He didn't found any solution but he found a clue. Mei Xing would only wake up when her soul thinks it is safe. Based on their origin they can totally shut themselves and to never wake up again that's why they are prone to suicides and their tribe vanished earlier than expected. They were too powerful and too vulnerable at the same time.

Zhe Yan advised Mo Yuan to always comfort and connect his essence and soul to Mei Xing to let her know and feel that he was there for her. Even without Zhe Yan's advice Mo Yuan was always sleeping beside Mei Xing comforting her and always talking to her before he sleep. Even when he was meditating he was still engulfing mei Xing's body. He was the most patient god in the realm yet he wanted Mei Xing to wake up badly. He was torn being thankful that she was alive and wanted her to wake up. He didn't know what he was feeling at the moment. All he knew is he was missing the laughter of his woman. Her smile when she's coming towards him, her joyfulness when she's excited. He was missing those moments.

----
In the heavenly realm, the accounts of the demon realm were already settled and who ever makes any connections with the clan will be forever banished to the mortal world and suffer the never ending lifecycle.

Donghua Dijun was now busy with his own life with her future wife Fengjiu. The heavenly realm and Taichen Palace was now in harmony than ever. The ice cold king, Donghua Dijun can now be seen pampering his beloved and was now preparing for his wedding. Everything seems peaceful except for Kunlun mountain.

Third Prince Lian Song was still single and was still called a playboy. It'll probably take a few years for him to finally pursue the girl he likes.

----

Mo Yuan was now lying down beside Mei Xing and he was rubbing her bulging belly. She was now 4 months pregnant and she was still unconscious. The living Mo Yuan would talk to her and assure her that he was beside her. During these three months, he was always patient and loving with her. He would always whisper all the words that he never said when she was awake. Mo Yuan knew that she'll eventually wake up but he wanted to see her open her eyes everyday.

He was becoming lovesick as days go by. He thought that he could probably wait patiently for her without having the troubles of crying. But he was wrong, he would shed tear sometimes as he was missing her. Her body was beside him but for him, it wasn't enough. Mo Yuan promised himself that he would always make her feel loved when she wakes up. She'll pamper her and will make her the happiest woman alive. He would do everything for hera dn for their child and upcoming children in heir family. He was already planning his future with her. Therefore, Mei Xing should wake up.

He was stroking her hair lovingly and kissed her forehead. "Love, I miss you. Aren't you tired of sleeping? It's time to wake up now. You said you wanted to build a family with me don't you? We're gonna have our own child now. You need to wake up so you can see him grow. Zhe Yan told me it's a boy. Don't you want to see a little Mo Yuan running on the hallway of Kunlun mountain? "

He was as gentle as the wind and was loving as ever. He would engulf her with his spiritually power every night so that their child could possess some and be healthy. He was thinking about their future, with her of course.  Morning came and he was now ready to teach his students.

He got up early and fixed himself up and also changed Mei Xing's clothes. It was already his habit to change her clothes and to clean her body. They weren't legally married but nobody actually dared to gossip about them in the realm. After all he was the god of war. He was also hoping for her to wake up fast so they can prepare and have their wedding.

When he said that he was planning for their future, he already did. All he need was Mei Xing to wake up and they would held their wedding officially. He already planned everything.

One thing he regretted was not giving her a wedding before she got pregnant. He was reckless on that part. He actually didn't think about her getting pregnant even though they were sexually active and she never got contraceptive pills. He coughed slightly and he was now imagining things they did he felt his cheeks reddened. He was really out of it. He snapped out of it and shrugged his thoughts off.

After fixing himself and kissing her goodbye he went outside and thought his students. He was so busy calming himself a while ago that he didn't saw her move her fingers.

------
01/22/2022