Chapter 15

Mo Yuan's POV

After I asked Zhang Hui where Mei Xing is I headed directly to the mountain. It looks like she went to the falls as this part of the mountain is a little isolated.

After a little bit of walking I reached the falls and went to it. I was coming closer as I saw a silhouette underwater.

Then suddenly Mei Xing decided to float. I was taken a back knowing that she was naked. I am seeing her right now in her naked glory. The things I saw when I first saw her came flashing to my mind. How every curves of her body looks like it was painted by a sculpture. Her pinkish nipples her pearls between her thighs she completely looks like a goddess.

I was just staring at her the whole time and she didn't even notice that I was here. I got hard just watching at her swimming right there in front of me. I wanted to hold her and pin her on my bed. Jesus Christ what am I thinking. I needed to get this lusty thoughts out of my mind this is not like me.

It's either I meditate or just ravish her all night long. And looks like the first one made some sense. It was wrong in every direction. I vowed for celibacy and she would soon find someone her age and her fated to be.

I was enjoying the view when Mei Xing started to stand up and I hid myself in a nearby tree. I was looking at her while she was wearing her clothes and her clothes are hugging her curves. It must be a sin being that perfect.

She removed her married which I didn't know was there and I slowly fix myself and stand before her eyes. She was flustered when she saw me. I shamelessly eyed her from head to toe and her face turned red.

"Uhmm. I'm  wet because you see I swam at falls and I'm heading down right now. Do you need something shifu?"

My head keeps repeating the word "I'm wet". Well Mei Xing I want you to get wet because of me. Well, that's the truth.

"You're wet?"

I asked her with a tone of a little seriousness and with a hint of lust. I really like it when she gets red every time I tease her. She is so vulnerable. Her emotions are right on her face and I like that. She blushed like a freshly picked tomato just like I imagined.

"Hey Yuan that's not what I meant . You're so.. you're a pervert !"

She looks around trying to defend herself like I did something wrong.

"Talking back to your "shifu" with no respect now aren't we?

"Yua- I mean shifu it's not like that. Look. Ahmm. I mean.. I'm sorry shifu I'll make sure it won't happen again"

She bowed a little and raised her head. I nodded at her and told her that I needed to talk to her later . I saw she was quite sleepy so I told her we'll talk after she wakes up.

She started walking down and I was right behind her when I saw how revealing her clothes are. It was really thin. Looks like I really need to dress him like a man when my disciples are here. Considering that she loves to wear thin fabrics my disciples would just look at her all day.Even I would do that so I'm sure they'll do.

I removed my outer coat and placed it on her shoulders. She looked at me confused.

" I don't want Zhang Hui's eyes to get tainted he's still young. I'm sure she didn't want to see that shapeless body of yours"

She looked pissed at my remarks knowing her, she would be boiling right now.

"Hey! My body is perfect you know! I have curves in the right places. How dare you tell me that. I could you show you right now you see!"

She was really triggered. I was laughing inside my mind and whispered to her.

"You don't need to Mei Xing I saw everything right from the start."

She looked at me embarrassed or angry I don't know. She can be both sometimes . After hearing what I've just said she just stormed and walked faster until she was out of my sight.

I reached the halls and went inside my room. I searched for scrolls that has the information about barriers. It really bothered me how I can see and get inside her barrier without doing nothing. She also can do the same with mine.

After searching for some time I found the right scroll that I needed. It says that:

Two souls that are bonded-are one.
As one would get connected
to the other  and be united.
Love and promises knows no bounds.
As souls with desperate and most sincere hearts -Collide.

There was no sense at the text at all. I just met Mei Xing and it was impossible. If I really bonded with her he wouldn't forget nor she. I searched for other articles regarding our issue but nothing came out. No more information about the barrier thing. As I found nothing, I just decided to call my nerves and get ready later for I needed to talk to Me Xing.

Demon Realm

The demons are all searching high and low just to find Mei Xing. But it looks like they wouldn't find her soon. They should have her by now so they can be powerful enough to start a rebellion.

The Demon Lord decided to punish his third son Zhang Wei after  he let that damn Phoenix escape. He should have used her when he had the chance. That damn emotions of him ruined him, the Demon Lord was now fuming mad. She shouldn't have been alive.

" If I can't use her , then I'm going to kill that b tch"

The Demon Lord murmured.

They needed to move fast before she reaches the right age. Because if she do,  it'll be over for them.

--------
09/08/20