Chapter 17

It's the day where Mo Yuan's disciples are coming to Kunlun Mountain. For the past week Mei Xing has really improved a lot. She knew everything he taught her. Well, about her identity, Mo Yuan has been planning to tell her soon. The sooner the better.

Mei Xing POV

Phew, today's the day where I'm meeting everyone. After I woke up I've been really excited I wanna meet the disciples Mo Yuan have.

I dresses as a man today and I placed a spell -an identity covering spell which shifu taught me. I've already mastered the spell so no one can see the real me under this.

Zhang Hui told me that it's already time to go so I followed him. We were both at the side of the hall where shifu will meet them. Mo Yua- I mean shifu is standing at the far edge at the hall. In front of his seat and he looks really dashing today. He's been always handsome but his seriousness today melted me again and again. I just wanna kiss him all of a sudden.

For the weeks that he's teaching me my adoration for him grew. I saw him as man as days go by how respectable this man really is. We've met for a short time but ever since I saw him my heart just keep pounding hard.

It's good that I can control myself well or else I'll just run to him and ravish him. And that's not a lady should be doing, not that I care anyways.

His disciples arrived one by one and bowed to him respectfully. Some of them are puzzled to see me beside Zhang Hui . Well, I'm a new face after all.

"Hey Zhang Hui, who's that man in the far left ?"

I asked Zhang Hui in a low voice that it came out as a whisper.

"That's senior  Jiang Chen the second disciple. Why are you asking?"

Zhang Hui also told me while whispering. We are so close so it wasn't obvious that we were talking a bit.

"He's handsome. His face looks like a prince in the mortal realm. He's so regal."

I looked at Jiang Chen and smiled at him a little. He smiled back to me and I feel like a teenager having a crush. He was really handsome but not my style I just wanted to have a brother like him.

Zhang Hui was going to tell me something when almost everyone suddenly arrived .

After all of them arrived all of us bowed to shifu and greeted him. Shifu greeted them and gave a little speech before introducing me.

I wandered my eyes to my fellow disciples and my eyes landed on a familiar face. I knew that face! I saw that several times on the mortal realm. Arghhh I know his name was Die Feng he told me. I met him several times when I would wander at the market. Well, be became a little friends because he's the only one who didn't approach me because of my beauty so we clicked as best friends. Well, not until I left that town to escape from the king. I forgot to tell him that I was going to escape so we never met each other again. I was powerless then so I couldn't find him.

Well, maybe they just have the same face . Maybe it's not him. I realized that I was staring at him and he was also looking at me. I turned my face to look at shifu which turns out he was also looking at me.

I felt embarrassed that Die Feng or who ever he is caught me staring at him. It was really embarrassing good thing is I'm a man now so he wouldn't hey the wrong idea.

Shifu then started to introduce me.

"I can see that some of you may wonder who this man is. He is Mei Xing and is my nineteenth disciple. "

Some looked a little taken a back while some already taught of it. They greeted me and I did the same. After the little greeting almost everyone went to their respective rooms.

I was also  going to my room  when I met shifu's first disciple - Die Feng. Well his name is also Die Feng. I asked Zhang Hui earlier and turns out he is Mo Yuan's first disciple.

I bowed to him and I was going on my way when he started talking.

"Did I know you before?"

I didn't expect him to ask such questions, if he really is Die Feng from the mortal realm then he'll know that I'm a girl. And shifu told me that I shouldn't tell anyone at the moment.

"Senior, I think you're mistaken"

I told him politely and lowered my head a little. I'm not good at lying so it's better to look down.

"Really? I also have a friend called Me Xing but she was a girl she was also a mortal. Well, I guess I was mistaken then. *Sigh* I'm sorry for disturbing you then. "

He told me and left quietly. He looks really disappointed right now. And everything he said right now proves that he really is the Die Feng that I know. But, he wasn't a mortal then? Well, I didn't know I was immortal at that time either.

I just headed to my room and rested for the day tomorrow will be my first day as an official disciple of Kunlun Mountain.

Mo Yuan POV

I saw how Mei Xing looked at Jiang Chen and Do Feng a while ago. She really looked fascinated to see them.

Does she have a fetish with handsome men? That woman really. If she'll keep doing that some might suspect that she's a woman. Although I'm planning to tell them that fact, there's a timing for everything.

I was also planning to tell Mei Xing about her clan and identity and I'm gathering all the facts I have right now to explain to her. The sooner the better. So that  the demons would really stop waging war to us.

I just hope that Mei Xing wouldn't get too emotional with this.

--------
09/09/20