Chapter 9

Zhang Wei came back with different set of clothes. Mei Xing welcomed her enthusiastically and was smiling widely.

" Zhang Wei you're hereeeeee"

She said excitedly as she runs towards Zhang Wei . Zhang Wei felt shy by her sudden cuteness and being close to him physically.

"Sooo, what did you buy for me?? Are they pretty????"

" Shū shu I found dresses on the market that was quite suitable for you. Although I am not expert that this kind of thing I asked the merchants to show me their best clothes so it would fit you."

"Yay! You're the best Zhang Weiiiiii. Thank you very much. I really love clothes . It's a pity that I didn't go with you."

"You can go with me next time shū shu the clothes I bought for you today are only five pieces. I didn't know what you wanted and besides you'll only wear this before our training starts next week."

Mei Xing hugged Zhang Wei because she was so thankful for him and she was really happy. Zhang Wei was so thoughtful for his age.

She concluded that Zhang Wei would be around at the age of 15 to 16 in the mortal realm. Perfect age to get married.

After pulling away from the hug Zhang Wei didn't believe what just happened . He can't believe that Mei Xing just hugged her and he blushed .

He was still young so blushing at his age was not really embarrassing nor was it new. So Mei Xing just chuckled seeing him and tapped his head lightly.

"Thank you again Zhang Wei. Would you like to see me try these clothes? Tell me which one was the best and I'll wear it when we go to the market."

"It's my pleasure shū shu. "

"Let's get inside "

What they didn't know was Mo Yuan was watching them the whole time and he felt a pang of jealousy seeing Mei Xing hugged his disciple like it was nothing. Aside from seeing her body when she was injured they were no physical contact included in their relationship . Mei Xing didn't even hug him. Not even once.

He was pissed. Mei Xing was giving Zhang Wei a full bloomed smile while he received a pour a while ago. It's not really not that bad but he wanted Mei Xing to only smile to him. And he didn't knew he had that trait it him. He was being possessive.

He only knew Mei Xing for days and it's making his whole life crumble. His foundation in Buddhism was strong enough to resist temptation nor anything related to the urges of the human body. But all of those control he had for all these years was nothing when Mei Xing was the one in front of him.

Knowing that they'll be together at the mountain for a long time . He can't continue like this.

After he saw his disciple and Mei Xing get inside the hall he went to his cave and meditated.

Meditation is what what he needs . He needs to get Mei Xing out of his head or least control his emotions towards her.

He needs to gather his self back.

----------------
09/04/20