Chapter 18

It was Mei Xing's first day as a student. She attended different classes. As it was her first day she tried to have a good mindset. It was enough not to make any trouble and learn everything their shifu is teaching.

At their lunch time she ate with Zhang Hui and some other disciples that are close to Zhang Hui. Looks like Zhang Hui was loved and pampered by all Mo Yuan's disciples. After all, he was the youngest.

Mei Xing didn't notice that Die Feng keeps glancing at her. Die Feng still had is still suspicious of Mei Xing. She really looked like the girl she met in mortal realm. They also have the same name and their resemblance was uncanny.

Mei Xing's first day was fine . Everything went well as everyone seems to adore her. Actually all of Mo Yuan's disciples are good mannered he really taught them right. And she felt really proud.

When Mo Yuan crossed her mind she remembered that she didn't talk to him today. Not at all. He was really professional today. He was freaking hot teaching and all. I just keep staring at through his lectures. He never looked at though. *Sigh* I miss his voice.

With this sudden thought Mei Xing went to his room and knocked. Mo Yuan told to come in and she did.

Mo Yuan's POV

I was busy organization my lessons when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking that it was Die Feng I told him to come in.

The door opened and closed carefully.
I didn't look up and waited for him to speak but he just say down in front of me.

Realizing that it wasn't Die Feng I looked up and saw Mei Xing. She was looking at me as if she didn't saw me for days and it made my heart thump.

"Do you need anything?"

I asked her. She said there was nothing and she just stared at me.
It was the same stare she gave me while I was giving my lectures earlier.

She looked really enchanting while staring at me right there. And I felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. So I didn't look at her the whole lesson. I think that if I'll look at her my eyes would just stare at hers and I'll just come to her. I know I'll lose my control so I kept myself calm and finished my lecture. After I finished my lecture I went straight to my room and meditated for a minute get my sane mind back.

Now that she's here I'm not sure how I'll keep my composure.

"If you don't need anything get back to your room. I have allot of stuff to take care of"

After I told her that I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but when she blinked it was gone.

"I just wanted to see you shifu. You didn't look at me at class a while ago. Are you mad at me?"

She asked me carefully we with her gentle voice and I'd be a jerk if I'd just told her to get out and leave. I sighed and answered her.

"You were not the only student in there Mei Xing . And no. I am not mad. "

I assured her that u wasn't mad and she looked relieved.

"Really you're not mad? Thank you shifu"

She was now smiling In front of me. Her mood really changes fast. One minute she's sad not she's happy. She was really adorable.

I smiled back at her and she smiled even more wildly. After that she was about to leave when she spoke

"By the way shifu I came here because I missed talking to you and good night"

After she said that she came closer to me and kissed me on lips. And she ran to the door.

---------
09/09/20