Chapter 14

It's been one week since Mo Yuan went to Taichen Palace. Ever since, his  been teaching and training Mei Xing.

He taught her how to use swords and arrow and many more equipments. She was a fast learner and she mastered the arrow after their first day. As for the swords she knew how to hold it and she knew the basics.

Mei Xing was exhausted to death for the last week. She's been training day and night and Mo Yuan never gave her a free day as of now. She's going to ask him later it she could rest for the day.

Her whole body was aching all those things he taught her was all hard but she managed it well. She needed a bath later.

..

Mo Yuan let her have a rest for the day. He knew she was dead tired considering the training they've been done. He also needs to prepare how to tell his students that there was now a girl at Kunlun Mountain.

He thought that maybe  Mei Xing could pretend as man for the mean time. He went outside to look for Mei Xing. He went to her room and knocked but no one answered maybe she wasn't inside, he thought.

He asked his 18th disciple and Zhang Hui told him that Mei Xing went to stroll at the back of the mountain.

MEI XING'S POV

After Yuan agreed that he'll let me off the hook today I decided to take a bath. I went inside the bathroom but I was quite disappointed today. I wanted to have a swim so my sore muscles would loosen up and I'll get tired immediately and just go to sleep.

I remembered Zhang Hui told me that there was a waterfall at the back of the mountain so I geared up and went outside.

I saw Zhang Hui and waved to him.

"Hey Zhang Hui I'll just go up the mountain to have a stroll in case shifu would ask for me"

"Okay she shu. Have fun"

I waved him goodbye and went up. The back portion of the mountain was really bright and all the trees are in the right places. You wouldn't have a hard time going to this place in and out. Well maybe except for me, I really have a bad sense of direction. I remember it took me days to find my way home once when I started to build my house ate the mortal realm.

Anyways, after a fifteen minute walk I guess I reached the place Zhang Hui told me. I was really speechless right now.

This place has a  crystal clear water

This place has a  crystal clear water. It was colored in light green but it looked so clean. The color blended with nature. There were several small falls at the end of the water and it looks so beautiful.

I was really excited. I took my clothes off , I took everything. But before that I place a barrier Mo Yuan well he told me to call him shifu. Shifu taught me a lot of spells and I was a fast learner so I learned all of the basics in one week. After I placed a protective barrier so one could see me. I started swimming.

I wanted to feel the water through my skin. It's been a long time since I swam and the butterflies in my stomach are all excited.

I was paddling from time to time and I would constantly float as no one is around.  I would also get near at the water falls and get under it. It was really refreshing. I also swam mermaid style as I was feeling like a mermaid.

I had so much fun swimming as I was getting tired I decided to stop. I also felt sleepy at this time. I was still wet but I wore all of my clothes. It was almost one with me. It was sticking in my body and because the fabric was a little too thin I could see my arms a little bit. After putting all my clothes off it was now hugging my body . Anyone wouldn't see me like this anyways.

Zhang Hui must be busy practicing in the yard and Mo Yuan I mean shifu or just Yuan would he in his study burying his face with books.

But I was wrong as I took my barrier off and turned around there he was staring right at me.

He didn't see me or anything right?????

--------
Author's note:
I decided to put their POV so it would be a little more intimate. It was quite hard explaining their emotions back and forth and I get confused sometimes so I decided to add it. Hope you enjoys this story.

HAPPY 600 reads everyone!!! Never thought this story would even reach 100 but here you are. I love you all 😘 Mwah 😘

#273 Chinese

09/08/20