Chapter 11

They were now eating peacefully in the dining hall when Mo Yuan spoke.

"Mei Xing your dress is a little bit inappropriate considering that this is a place for learning. "

"Really? But Zhang Hui didn't say so. Is it that inappropriate?"

Mei Xing answered not looking at him. She seemed uncomfortable or rather shy.

Mo Yuan looked at his disciple with a look that "youshouldsayitsinappropriate"

"Uhmmm. Shū shu shifu is right I didn't think of that a while ago."

Zhang you said shyly as he scratched his head.

"Really ? Then I'll just wear it outside then."

Mo Yuan dropped his bowl that made a loud sound. Although his face didn't show any expression he was shocked by Mei Xing's remarked.

He didn't like the idea that Mei Xing would wear that dress outside. Considering the fact that men will hover around her and will try to get in her way.

" As a disciple of Kunlun you need to dress appropriately. It is a common etiquette in this school. If you don't want to, then you can go"

"Okayyy. I won't wear it anymore. Even though Zhang Hui bought it for me. I'll just keep on my cabinet .. "

Mei Xing sighed as she lost in the word fight with Mo Yuan. She didn't knew that the rules and etiquette was so strict.

She was a little bit sad but she thought  that she can wear it later when she's on vacation.

Their meal ended peacefully and Zhang Hui washed the dishes . Mei Xing helped in cleaning the table though Zhang Wei told her that it was fine.

Mo Yuan came back to his room thinking back about what happened a while ago.

Mei Xing poked his face and he slowly opened his eyes. Meeting his own eyes are a pair of beautiful large eyes that was sparkling. But when he fully opened his eyes he also saw her big pair of bounty breasts that was now laid in front of him.

Mei Xing didn't realize the effect she has on him and she just blink several times making sure that Mo Yuan was really awake because he didn't move.

"Yuannnnn  are you really awake now? Why are you not moving?"

She came closer to his and blinked graciously. Mo Yuan couldn't move by everything he is seeing right now. He was a little bit flustered. Given that Mei Xing was the reason for his meditation and seeing her like this didn't help at all.

Mo Yuan faked a cough for Mei Xing to realize that he was now fully awake. Mei Xing moved backwards and sat back to her position.

"What are you wearing?"

"Oh this. Isn't it nice? I also wanted to show this to you. Zhang  Hui really had a sense of fashion. This dress is so pretty"

She said entustiasticaly as she stood up to show him the full design of the dress. She turned around and sat down after.

"What do you think?"

"It's not that bad"

After their conversation Mei Xing told him that they should get going because Zhang Hui was waiting for them.

Mei Xing tried to stand up and unfortunately she stepped on her dress and fell down in front of Mo Yuan. As Mo Yuan was still sitting down he tried to catch Mei Xing and he did.

Upon catching her he was knocked down as the force was too sudden. They were now both lying down on the cold hard floor in the cave.

He was under Mei Xing and his face was on her neck. Her natural scent as a woman was something he never smelled and she smells so damn fine. He just wanted to stay in that position for a long time.

Her neck was also smooth that she chuckled when he moved his mustache on her neck.She was particularly ticklish on that area.

Mo Yuan smelled her and he was intoxicated. He was lost be her scent until he unknowingly licked her neck.

It made Mei Xing shocked and bewildered so she pulled away. She liked it. But she didn't expect Mo Yuan to do that. Knowing that he is a revered high God and he practiced Buddhism and self control. So she wasn't sure what just happened .

Mo Yuan realized what just happened and he slowly pulled himself  together. What he did right now was so not like him. His actions was always on point and had reasons. He never did something so impulsive like that.

Looking at Mei Xing she was like a tomato right now. She must have been flustered Mo Yuan said.

"Uhmmmm. I think we should really get going now. Dinner's ready"

Mei Xing stood up and rushed out to the cave. He also stood up and fixed his clothes and went outside.

He was eating his dinner but he's not satisfied. He wanted to eat something else. And it was his Xiao Mei.

--------------
09/05/20