Chapter 13

Demon Realm

The Demon Lord searched for Mei Xing  for days but there was not a single clue. She vanished in thin air. They are now operating a search rescue but the places they we're searching was limited so their actions can be hidden.

They can't afford to wage a war with the celestials not now. They need to get that damn red Phoenix first.

Kunlun Mountain

Mei Xing woke up in her room feeling delighted. She wasn't sure why she was in her bed the last thing she remember is when she was looking at the sky. Maybe I walked here later but I just don't remember, she thought.

Later that day she did her usual morning routine and talked to Zhang Hui . She didn't get a glimpse of Mo Since Zhang Hui told her that he went to Tai Chen Palace.

She really didn't know where it was so Zhang Hui explained it to him. It was where the highest and the most almighty God resides Donghua Dijun. He was the one who made the world at peace and he was now retired.

Realizing that she really don't have any other knowledge about the nine heavens the celestials and the demons she decided to read some scrolls which Zhang Hui gave her.

She decided to read outside because it calms her mind. 

Leaves fell on her dress as she was reading

Leaves fell on her dress as she was reading. Zhang Hui also bought her some water and some snacks if ever she got hungry.

Taichen Palace

Mo Yuan went to Dijun's place after he received his message. Donghua said that they should talk personally to address the issue.

He was now talking to Dijun regarding the action they should make to ensure the realms safety.

As usual, Donghua Dijun has his stoic and unbothered expression. Although his eyes has some glint of happiness now because of his little fox.

Donghua also thinks that it's better for Mei Xing to stay at Kunlun Mountain as it was the safest place for her at the moment. She can also reside at the nine heavens but given that she doesn't know anyone there it would be hard. There was also no one to teach her everything she needed to know so they settled that she should just stay at Kunlun Mountain for now.

"Does no one really know about her?"

Donghua Dijun asked Mo Yuan.

"Aside from the demons, only you and I have known about this matter. It is only a matter of time for the heavenly Lord to know . "

Donghua just stared at the cup at his hand and merely nodded.

"I am also planning to tell Zhe Yan but I investigated that the demons have placed some spies near his place to know if Mei Xing or any other information about her would leak to Zhe Yan. So, I am postponing this for now. "

Dijun agreed while simply nodding his head. Mo Yuan and Dijun have been friends since there were kids so they notice the change I'm each other.
Mo Yuan brought up the topic about Feng Jiu and asked him about it.

"Looks like your little fox is going to be crowned as the queen of Qing Qui."

Mo Yuan casually sip his tea as he noticed the change in Donghua's expression.  He saw that Donghua gently stroked the little fox tail that was hanging on his waist. Looks like it's Fengjui's tail that she cut off.

"Are you really not going after her? It's your turn to be happy"

"You know I can't Mo Yuan."

"Things these days keeps changing on heaven Donghua . Nothing is permanent. Maybe fate may took some pity on you someday"

Donghua Dijun didn't reply and just stared at him soullessly. He knew he can't move this old rock. Only Fengjui can and he knew that Donghua would be lovesick soon or he already is.

"I'll take my leave now. I have something to do on kunlun mountain"

He bowed respectfully to Donghua Dijun and started to walk away but before he can completely go outside he heard him say.

"You should also keep that glow in your eyes Mo Yuan. It suits you."

He knew nothing could escape in that old rocks eyes. He just smiled while walking away.

----------
Author's note :
YAYYYYYY!!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS STORY. I know I'm not that competent and professional but thank you for your support. Hope you'll keep reading and follow my story.

HAPPY 500 READS EVERYONEEEE!!!!!!

09/06/20