Chapter 12

That night Mei Xing thought about what had happened earlier. She'd like if she'll say that she didn't like it. Yes she was flustered but she was also in daze just like him.

Her heart was beating like crazy and she didn't know how she managed to stay calm in their dinner a while ago.

Her soul was in cloud nine the whole time they were eating. She can't even look at him. The feeling of his mustache against her neck felt so satisfying and the way he licked her was so sensual that she got turned on.

Thanks to her quick reflexes she moved away so fast. She did regret a little. But if she didn't move away things may be awkward for them now. Well, it's a little bit awkward right now but it was better.

She wanted to feel more of him but she knew that it wasn't possible. Thinking of her Yuan he'll probably get back to his old face and continue like it was nothing.

He just probably slipped a while ago. But she wished that he would slipped more often. She felt that maybe they had mutual affection. Because if they didn't he wouldn't have slipped like he did a while ago considering that he controls himself well.

She tried to sleep that night but her whole system was awake . She tried to close her eyes but everytime she does  she remembers what happened in the cave.

She needs some sleep but considering her situation she can't. Mei Xing  decided to go outside and wander around the halls. She later found herself in front of Mo Yuan's room and we cheeks reddened.

"You fool why would you go here, do you want more? Huh? It wasn't enough? Do you want to embarrass me more? You stupid feet "

She was talking to her feet feeling irritated. She didn't know why of all areas her feet would bring her to his room.

As she was already in there she was contemplating whether to knock on the door or peek or just go on the other direction. She was lost in her thoughts.

She was still a lady so after contemplating for minutes she decided that it would be better to walk around the area it was also late and she thought that he would be sleeping.

She walked away and headed to the yard. When she was outside she looked at the moon and admired it's beauty. It wasn't alone in the sky , it was accompanied by bright stars that shines so beautifully. The way it twinkles brightens her mood. It made her at peace.

Just staring at the sky made her completely unaware of her surroundings. She walked to the nearest tree and sat beside it. She was thinking about her past. Her life in mortal realm. She was deep  in her thoughts and a moment later she fell asleep.

---------
09/05/20