-31-

I was doing hundreds of steps in my room, up and down, wondering if she'd come as asked.

The sun was setting after all mayb--A knock on the shutters.

"You came!" I said, maybe a bit too excited as when I opened the shutters I almost hit her with them.

"Why wouldn't I?" Mystery asked, stepping on the window sill with half her feet hanging over nothing but knowing her I wouldn't worry.

"I thought maybe you'd wish to sleep early to be sure you were at your best tomorrow."

"I can still sleep well don't worry your head princess." She hopped inside, eyes looking around my room. "A nice place princess, my room is quite tern in colors, greys and browns." She said after a while.

"Thank you, chose the colors myself."

"Good taste... So why did you ask for me princess?"

"For this." I clapped twice and too her visible surprise the door by my wardrobe opened and servants carried in a coffee table with food before leaving as I waved them off.

"They were waiting behind the door all that time?"

"They sure were."

"Even if you weren't sure I'd come?"

"Exactly, now I know you didn't eat as I didn't see you at the feast so set your behind down and eat because I'm not going to have you hunger because of your dislike of being in social situations." I saw her roll her eyes in amusement as I crossed my arms, serious but that expression didn't remain long as she kneeled down by the table, there you go, I smiled.

"What can I say? If each time supper will be shared with everyone together I find being hungry until morning a good price for not seeing them." she said as I sat crisscross on the other side of the table. "And how did you get so much, the chef wouldn't be happy."

"Don't worry, it's all rests that weren't touched, made sure off it." I said, picking up a strawberry and popping it in my mouth with a smile.

"Good to know, well thanks for this."

I mostly let her eat and would pick a fruit or two but I noticed something in how the plates were being emptied.

"You don't eat meat?" I asked, pointing at the plate with the untouched chicken breast.

"No."

"Why so?"

"That would be a secret revealed princess."

"A big secret?"

"No since you technically know about part of it already."

"So you'd be willing to say?"

"Just because you already know of me talking to the elm."

"Oh I get it, you can do it with animals too." It easily clicked, why would plants be harder to understand then animals? Both have souls.

"Yes, their soul is by far more complex and emotive while trees and plants have simple ones, much simpler then animals. Arial's soul often talks of the horrors of war and the beauty of peace. They don't direct their thoughts to speak but they still do while a plant wouldn't be able of such thought, I can accept others eating meat as such is life but I avoid it if possible."

"Fascinating." I laced my fingers together as I rested my elbows on the table so that I had a stable base when I rested my chin on my fingers.

She smiled, turning her gaze away.