-75-

I covered my face and looked through my fingers as she dropped from her upright stance, her right foot sliding forth so she was down on one knee, a boulder the size of a horse passing over her head.

"He is trying to kill her." I breathed out as she yanked her right one back to create a spinning force as flames spewed out in a circular jet, her flames could seemingly emanate from wherever she wanted them to come from.

"This is a fight." I saw her use her momentum by putting the same moving hand down with  pushed herself in a flip with two trails of fire lashing from her heels as before they were snuffed out as she landed

"But she'll need to fight Aurelius after this!" She took up her initial stance.

I saw the look I haven't seen in  a while, hair hair all brush to face forwards with a gust of magic.

"She is taunting him." Ethan said and I whined in dismay, she is just making it worst.

I covered my face and shook my head.

"Mystery oh my gods." I shook my head more and looked back at the fight when she jumped off the elf but he was holding her so he got yanked forwards and as he took the step she tripped him with water.

I cringed as I saw them both smack hard on the ground.

She used her hands to push up and she threw her legs out and, throwing her body in a crouch just in time because she had to cross her arms over her head and shift her stance to not be knocked over by the heel kick of the elf.

I covered my eyes and bent over, just not able to watch anymore, just so nervous as i heard smacks and blasts.

I just looked up when Ethan tapped me.

"She'd want you to believe in her." I sighed and watched her get smacked around, from here seeing something that looked like smoke covering her eyes and making her blind before she sparked lighting and crushed it.

She stomped on the ground and a fire jet shot out a the foot of the elf, wow  shouldn't she be blind from that spell? She is but how?

She sent herself up before sending fi-- A tap.

I looked away.

"What?"

"Look I know the hurt I too soon but I want to apologies and maybe one day fix this."

"Maybe one day." I said, not promising much and looking back at the area. "Stop distracting me if you want me to watch."

Her feet were frozen to the ground but it didn't stop her from bringing her right hand up to chest level and the other straight over her head, aimed at the ceiling.

Silver flames slowly rose are the foot of the arena wall before spiraling up into the air, they began raging just at the foot of the arena wall and now were forming forming into a huge fire whirlwind that was scorching the ceiling but it seemed to be leaving the spectators harm free but the heat was rapidly climbing and the fire was obscuring parts of the view.

I saw the blood that pooled near her feet shoot up in the air and lash around like whips at her command, just how strong is she?!

"Strong." I looked at the king and I looked back just in time too, seeing her catch a bolt of lightning a throw it at the ceiling, she looked as surprised as me.

She soon did it again, more confident in her ability but it caused smoke to rise from her skin, so it was still hurting her anyway.

She stopped moving and the whirlwind of fire blazed up.

"I'll show you what a dragon can do!!!" I heard her yell loud and clear as sparks of purple lit the flame before the silver was swallow and only raging purple fire remained... Wow she truly is a dragon.

The wind was so strong now, whipping my hair and everything around.

And suddenly the whole whirlwind was compressed down in a blinding blast

The fire wanted to explode out some one's magic kept it in the arena.

As the brightness felt and the smoke settled we saw the elf knocked out and bleeding, Arianwyn was no better but she stood and was awake.

There was mutters of awe as the light bounced off the silver scales completely covering her skin for a few more seconds before they faded and she fell on her ass, hands behind her back and holding herself up, face turned towards the ceiling.

I couldn't help but smile.

She won!